Close
One second...

FAKE IT!

Watch this
tshirtlover

at first i thought it was just a hybrid. but then i got it and i think it is a cute design. but definately not buy material for me.

sarahtomic

This makes me think of Frog and Toad (artwork) mixed with Loch Ness Imposter (concept). I bought L.N. Imposter, and I heart Frog and Toad. $5

Recycledwax

ahah! great concept and illustration. 5

rebelswearpink

Maybe make the snout attachment a little more obvious? Like have a belt buckle or something visible to us? Otherwise, pretty!

k_lady

Love it...I'd take it on the gray. $4 because I'd buy it, yet I feel like something's amiss but can't quite put my finger on it.

mudflap02

hot legs

ladykat

Hehe, is that a girly gator in the background?

Sunshine69

the frogs lower legs seem to be bent at the wrong angle.

Luke...

haha, great illustration

artdrops

thanks for the comments :)

yion072

haha!

annabellekumar

i'm with sunshine69, but it's awesome

liwintin

hahaha~it's so interesting~~5$

tkleong

yeah nice $5

canadianbeaver

Fantastic use of a scuba flipper. That frog is a genius! 4

Krycke

Here is another one: Elephants_Hunt_In_Pairss.
I love the concept but I don't think that real aligator belives in it. Otherwise we will have an intresting breed.

You first option of color is the one to go with. Makes the water look best, like mud.

artdrops

Sorry Krycke, I'm not really getting what your trying to say. Thanks for all the great comments!

Jimmyray

I like it minus the gator...or pull him away from the main image. Otherwise very cool.

applegary

Thats a good one, funny idea! "If you don't find love, love will come looking for you..." Paul McCrocney

criz

Oh I just love those fake it tees! No irony there!

grayehound

interesting idea and well illustrated, but the composition is weak

cr0m

lol!

piranha na na

reminds me of that one with the loch ness monster. i forget what its called exactly

Sinareo

I'm with rebelswearpink - I think if there was a strap hanging from the back so it would be a little more obvious, then people would catch on a little easier and gethe concept.

Funny shirt, though. I'd buy it if the above suggestions were made.

$4

artdrops

Thanks for the great comments, as far as the strap goes, I'm not sure why people have a hard time seeing the brown strap going from the contraption to the back of his neck, but glad you all like!

caido89

man, this had me rolling on the floor. puurrrfect the way it is

Tortuga

haha!

(I was under the impresion that the alligator was gonna eat the frog.. not fall in love with it.. but hey..awesome anyway!)

jillypilly

BEST EVER!!!! and i like it in either green or blue!

yvas22

lmao....this is sooooo cool!
Great work!
$5.

Krycke

I was just saying that if the real girl aligator think the toad is a real boy aligator... Then maybe she want to try to make some aligator kids... And I wounder what they will look like :)

Krycke

Oh btw I love you design... $4

artdrops

Oh, now I gotcha, yeah the kids would look a bit funny ,hehhe ;)

tofurky

This is like The Lochness Imposter

artdrops

Kind of like it.

gimmegimmes09

Yeah, it doesn't look a lot like an attachment, it looks like a claw or something. Too confusing.

kingforaday

YES FINALY

$5000000000

yvanne66

Funny and really cute, too!... I love Frogs!.... Keep Swimming Sherlock.... $5.

roboroller

yes, my first thought was that it's too much of a ripoff of loch ness imposter, great illustration however.

cintrao

ahahahah, love both the impostors this one is a matter of life and death for kermit there...lol.. good artwork.

arabiantealeaves

the lower legs aren't long enough, and there should be more/wider ripples to show depth of field...

but great concept!

mariaida

love it! $5

Fibo6

eh hehe made me giggle

artdrops

cross your fingers and let's all hope it prints with a 2.5!

rekreation

...evolution? Siiiii!

Reggebah

This one should have printed. Awesome.

No account?