Close
One second...

Live

• by Blorgazz
  • posted Mar 01, 2007
  • 31 Comments

Hey, everyone! This is my first submission. I'm really hoping it does well. I hope to submit allot to threadless in the future. It would be a huge ego boost if this does well. Hope you like it!

Watch this
Blorgazz

Hey, everyone! This is my first submission. I'm really hoping it does well. I hope to submit allot to threadless in the future. It would be a huge ego boost if this does well. Hope you like it!

Sunshine69

reminds me of the pop art stylings of Peter Max. I don't know what it is, but I like it!

lunchboxbrain
lunchboxbrain profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

very nice. i'm diggin the color scheme.

proserpine

oh my.
i love.

eg.role.

you dont need another ego boost =P

eg.role.

even my mom said she'd buy this.

i hope this gets enough votes.

Down10

It doesn't lose its impact after a full minute, so I give you a good score. But don't get cocky!

Blorgazz

Ha, thanks allot. The placement still bothers me too. I think it would be much more effective in the upper corner. So when scoring just keep in mind that the placement can totally change. Thanks for the kind words.

laylasmum

wow this is really pretty- very calming or something reminds me of a nice frilly lettuce or flower or succulent or something...
great 1st sub- hope to see more from u!!!

mayreeuhm

mine. now. $5

FeatherBreeze

^----- Agreed

great design, im absolutely in love with it, please if this doesnt get made produce it your self and ill buy 2

gamejunkie

love the colors and design. 5$

Octo Jelly

Man gimmegimme, what designs do you like? I mean would giving constructive criticisms kill you?

kurukuru78

Great first sub, keep submiitting! Something about this design is just so.... memsmerizing. I just can't stop looking.

blatantgizmo

Wait, is that text actually on the shirt? Pls say no.

Octo Jelly

I don't think so

Blorgazz

Nope, no text. Just a fancy decoration I threw together to spice it up. Thanks again to everyone who liked it! And I'm sorry you feel that way gimmeblahblah.

jonbro

this is a really wonderful illustration, I like the density of the flowers and everything on it.

locowoman

I love it, but a little text would probably compliment it as well.

Blorgazz

Last day! I know I don't have much of a chance but I'm glad so many people liked it. You'll see more from me soon!

Blorgazz

LOST! ah well then, I'll be back.

Blorgazz

woah, bad score. dag yo!

eg.role.

sorry you lost.

$5 from me, though.

Blorgazz

Thanks evwybudies! After closer examination, I realize that my score is above average of the loosers. Thats not that bad at all. I dont know how threadless scores get so low, you rarely see a winning design that got more than a 3 now.

Octo Jelly

I've never even seen a 3...

predanator

3's are a rarity, you have to have something funny, cute and cool. in my opinion the 3's actualy suck lots of the time

No account?