Close
One second...

The Official Slogan Club (CONGRATS, SLOAG SUPERSTAR COURTNEY PIE!)!!!

AS SEEN ON TEE-VEE!

STEP RIGHT UP & SEND A VOTE TO OUR MEMBERS!
To be a member of this list there's no secret handshake, but there are occasional dance-offs.

Thanks Threadless for giving this blog its very own 2009 Honorary Bestee Award!

NEW!
Click this way to inspect Jeff's TOP 20 MOST-PRINTED SLOGANEERS blog.

INTRODUCTION TO THE CLUB. SO LIKE, HEY AND STUFF.

Yes, it is indeed FRICKINAWESOME and Nintechno AKA He Who Now Plays With Power...Slogan Power!, (as well as OSC Junior Blog Deputies soloyo and rossmat8) welcoming you to the Official Slogan Club Treehouse Headquarters, where all matters that pertain to our love affair of witty word clusters will be discussed, dissected, ranted and/or raved about! Anything goes pertaining to the art of the slogan, with anyone who has at least five slogans and offically decrees their intent to join the Slogan Club by displaying their completed membership card upon this page will find FRICKINAWESOME's favorite slogans of yours at the top o' the blog, as well as a magical fairy dispatched to your house that will perform a Slogan Club induction ceremony with you and turn brussel sprouts into cinnamon bears! Note: there is a 1 in 1,909,448,039 chance of the fairy actually surviving the voyage to your home

The Official Slogan Club Membership Card created by MeLa de Gypsie:

NEW!

Learn how to best display your new favorite digital possession and more on Miskaji's excellent new & improved OSC Member How-To.

EXCLUSIVELY FOR OSC MEMBERS!
Recent OSC inductee Colorfool has graced our lil club with a machine that scoops all of our highest scoring slogans out of the quinzillians of slogan bottom feeders along with a ton of other interesting analyzes in his Slogan Statistics Blog. Don't forget to pack your thinking shoes!

For a list of ALL PAST OSC CONTEST WINNERS and a look at their shiny trophies, click here!

Check out a ton of blogs to many many cool slogan-related activities on Threadless by clicking here!

NEW SLOGAN EVENTS, NEWS AND GOINGS-ON

THERE'S A NEW VOTING SYSTEM IN EFFECT! GO ON OVER TO THE TYPE TEE MAIN PAGE AND FUNNY AWAY!

As if being Threadless's favorite sneak-peek photo getter to feed our new print addiction as well as one of the most guffaw-worthy OSC sloganistas working on the craft today, the guy who will only say "what's up?" to you once aka Soloyo has made a permanent blog for single sloganeers and designers who haven't met their perfect type tee mate yet to mingle about and hopefully ask one another to spend some time making wonderful shirt music together in The Official Slogan To Design Blog!

Now official 2009 Blogger of the Year jess4002 has made a couple more sloganeer dreams come true for the the holidays by taking it upon herself to mold their unprinted words of hilarity into an eye-catching typographic shirted masterwork (if only in the magical world of the interwebs) to her all-you-can-read buffet of one-day slogan shirts!

IT'S TIME FOR THE KOLLAB KORNER KIDDIES!

Any Slogan Club member that has a collab or solo submission in the main competition, please feel free to notify the blog and we will post it up here to give it extra special Slogan Club treatment!

IF I HAVE MISSED ANY MEMBER'S CURRENT DESIGNS OR COLLABS, PLEASE POST THEM ON THE BLOG AND I WILL UPDATE ASAP!

WELL WHEN (and if) WE START THIS SECTION UP AGAIN.

NUMERALS AND NUMBERS SECTION

Number of prints current Club members who have had their slogans magically turn into shirt form on Threadless: 96! WHO SHALL BE THE 100TH PRINT FOR THE CLUB'S TROPHY SHIRT WALL?!?!

By FRICKINAWESOME (10th Type Tee)

By Brentendo & rossmat8 (4th Type Tee)

By sidepull

By rbthatcher (3rd Type Tee)

By brakes

By Nintechno (2nd Type Tee)

By Soloyo

By Bio-Bot 9000 (6th Type Tee)

By TTUraider

By bygrinstow (2nd Type Tee)

By Bramish (2nd Type Tee)

By Krimson (2nd Type Tee)

By rossmat8 (3rd Type Tee)

By nathanwpyle at gmail.com

By FRICKINAWESOME (9th Type Tee)

By FRICKINAWESOME (8th Type Tee)

By Bio-bot 9000 (5th Type Tee)

By bygrinstow

By goliath72

By BlueLobster

By FRICKINAWESOME (Select, 7th Type Tee)

By SuperRyan

By Larlar (4th Type Tee)

By .onion

By TimScribble (2nd Type Tee)

By T-Lou (Reprints: 1)

By Brightwood (2nd Type Tee, Reprints: 1)

By jess4002 (2nd Type Tee)

By PuppetMeat (3rd Type Tee, 2009 Bestee Slogan of the Year Winner, Reprints: 1)

By jthrasher (Reprints: 1)

By Danaych

By Brightwood

By dbrv11 (Reprints: 1)

By PuppetMeat (2nd type tee)

By Maltzmania (5th Type Tee)

By FRICKINAWESOME (6th Type Tee)

By EricaTheRed

By Noh_Body

By Tikimasters (Reprints: 1)

By northerlywinds

By rbthatcher (2nd Type Tee)

By steelplate

By spacesick 2

By JeF (2nd Type Tee)

By rossmat8 (2nd Type Tee)

By lunchboxbrain (2nd Type Tee)

By Staffell (Reprints: 1)

By supertrooper74

By rbthatcher

By bryn.rhys

By PuppetMeat

By Krimson

By jess4002

By Bio-Bot 9000 (4th Type Tee)

By toopersent

By lunchboxbrain

By Caleb11

By Bio-bot 9000 (3rd Type Tee)

By Bio-bot 9000 (2nd Type Tee)

By juliejeremiah (2nd Type Tee)

By TimScribble

By FRICKINAWESOME (5th Type Tee)

By jaywalkergraphics

By Bio-Bot 9000

By Retroludo

By rossmat8

By davidfromdallas

by kaloyster

By Krokun

By Martiandrivein (3rd Type Tee)

By Larlar (3rd Type Tee)

By JefAndLaurenRockHarderThanMost

By bean12

By Maltzmania (4th Type Tee, Reprints: 2)

By Againstbound

By FRICKINAWESOME (4th Type Tee)

By Ladykat

By Simpletinrobot

by Maltzmania (3rd Type Tee)

by Martiandrivein (2nd Type Tee, Reprints: 2)

by FRICKINAWESOME (3rd Type Tee, Reprints: 1)

By Nintechno (Reprints: 1)

By SnakeMan (Bestee Winner, 2008, Reprints: 3)

By Maltzmania (2nd Type Tee)

By FRICKINAWESOME

By Maltzmania

By FRICKINAWESOME (2nd Type Tee, Reprints: 1)

By ZombietoArt (Reprints: 2)

by Larlar (2nd Type Tee, Reprints: 2)

by FRICKINAWESOME (Bestee Winner, Reprints: 8)

by Evade

by Sharlajay

by Torakamikaze (Reprints: 1)

by Martiandrivein (Reprints: 8)

by Aristarchus

by Juliejeremiah (Reprints: 2)

by Larlar (Reprints: 1)

by Bramish

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 414
MeLa de Gypsie

rollin rollin rollin rollin!!!!

yay!!!! new blog!!!

Vaz

i wish i was cool enough to be a part of this :D

snacktivity

Also, I deleted my custody battle slogan, so that's a dirty bit of false representation next to my name!

FRICKINAWESOME
1 design submitted - Score now!

you can vaz! Just flip through the dictionary with your eyes closed, gently caress your thumb on its sexy definitions, and pick out a few more words to make your slogans! But seriously, just make a few more slogans, post your membership card up here, vote on as many folks in the club as you can, and BAM! your 20 percent of the way there to being a member. I mean, 100%. Just trying to make your eyes widen in shock for a milisecond. Did it work?

Geez louise, snacknativity! Most peeps would be plenty happy that not one not two but...wait for it...TRES sloganos that came screaming out of your head never wanting to return to that scary, crazy place were put up for people to gaze upon, NOT WHINE AND MOAN AT ME LIKE PEGGY BUNDY ASKING FOR MORE CHOCOLATES TO FEED HER FAT, LAZY ASS! I mean, seriously, Al did everything in his power to support her, sold shoes to ugly horrible people, etc etc. and all he wanted most of the time was to be left alone and watch various John Wayne movies, and what did he get for all his troubles? A nagging bon-bon chuggin wife, a son that is basically a street pimp with no girls or money, and a daughter who brings more sexually transmitted diseases into his home than hairs on her head! Wait...what was this blog about again? O right...i'll kindly remove your now non-existent slogan, snack. But NEVER insult Al Bundy's acheivements AGAIN.

canadianbeaver

Is it to late to send in bribes - like cars and trips to Toronto?

chelly

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!

that old blog was like bad emotional baggage

FRICKINAWESOME

damn Chelly, I was wondering what i was gonna have to do to get you back over to this blog! I didn't realize it was the blog, not me. Whewwwwwwwwwww. By the way, your facial hair in your ID has never looked more fabulous.

candiandealer- It's NEVER too late for "gifts of friendship and love coincidentally at the same time a contest is going on." I'd love to go to Toronto, hometown of Nelly Furtado when she actually made good music. I hear you can smoke gangja and give cops the fnger while sitting on the steps of a courthouse. True or exaggeration?

Torakamikaze

oh no! Electric eels! Dont worry guys, Ill take care of em!

J-Ray

frickinawesome thank you for starting a new blog. It's nice that you included thumbnails to the slogan shirts.

Could you do me a favor and change my featured slogan to the "Clowns are colorful because they're poisonous" one, because that is my favorite and if anything got printed I would like it to be that one ;)

thebabe_2

i'm excited about this new blog. Sorry guys i havent wrote anything all day. Im having a tuff day. my girl and I broke up so i feel like crap. I am happy that I won some STP points thanx again Frikin

hxcassandra

i got lost on my way to the new blog!!!11!!1!11!!!!
it was scary!
and there were bears!
the animal kind!
the scary animal kind!!

The Sam

why a new blog

The Sam

i got lost too, I saw a jacked up bird, and a crocodile with no head!

FRICKINAWESOME

tora- If by chance you mean the Electric Eel Shock Japanese psychedelic rock group, then I'll take care of them Power Ranger spandex style!

j-rayoflight- That's all well and good, but your "clown" slogan, while very decent in its own right, is NOT my faovirte of yours, and if you clearly read the top of the blog, those quotes are all about what I like the best of yours. If i put the clown one up, i'd be tarnishing this fine slogan institution's and its truthiness regarding what i like the best. That would be like punching my grandmother in the gut and putting her hand on a hot waffle iron. Why do you hate my grandmother so? But maybe, JUST maybe, I will take your grievance under advisement and change your slogan at your reqest when i get home late tonight. I'll have to see how my grandmother is doing at that point.

hxcassettedra- I'm glad that you made it over with minor scrapes and bruises to the new blog! You know what dad always said, "Better bears than crabs, Ev! O, while your here, can you check my head for lice?" Damn, i have a weird family.

The Sam

wheres nintechno

KaylaFOZB

everyone at ease, i'm here now.
i need some inspiration for creating new slogans. me=slogan slump... in fact, i'm not sure how much time i spend out of a slump... tears of sadness oh well, i'm gonna go eat a cookie.

J-Ray

I'M BLACK!

scenerie

so frickinawesome, when is threadless going to hire you as its official sloganeer and type tee coordinator?

rt3

In Response to Dropping Slogans (This Weeks Topic)
Never should a slogan be dropped unless the writer choses it so.
I think it limits creativity to the minds of a select group of voters.
Well I've said too much
Thanks

rt3

O and Also,
I made one new change to the site
I added a place for Members With Printed Tees
Check it out and tell me if it is confusing/hard to navigate.
Please Feedback
Thanks

schleb

blog blog bo blog bananafana fo flog me my mo mog. blog

FRICKINAWESOME

the sam- Extremely good question kind sir. Nintechno told me a month or two ago that he REALLY needed to take a bit of time off from Threadless b/c his schoolwork ie real future was greatly suffering (probably because thinking up word puns and anstract funniness is surprisingly more fun than staring at your incomprehensibly scribbled notes from the last three hours of astro-psychics classes), thus he would need to take a break for an unspecified amount of time. We still chat by email every once in a blue moon, and still never fails to give me his featured sloganeer of the week and any other thoughts or ideas he might have about improving things to the Best Blog on Threadless (TM). Hopefully when school chills out from his life, Nintechno will make his grand return to form here and burst open the creative slogan dam i'm sure he's been trying to plug up for a bit of time now.

scenerie- ANOTHER excellent question, my dear. Man, you guys have really been pounding the press club hard with well-researched queries! I see that you have one awesome slogan and your only submitted design won the Threadless printage contest! If you got your only slogan printed as well, you'd probably break some kind of Threadless record by batting 1.000 on all fronts!

r23t- Nice addition to the blog my good man! The members section is missing the newest recruits and the official slogan club blog you link to is the original one and not the newest one- ie this one- but besides that, very nice so far my man! We'll defintely have to start thinking about more ideas to really make that website grow and become its own being apart from the blog.

schleb and the rest of the crew- Glad to see you made the long trip over here once again! Now lets get to work and see some more awesome slogans pumping outta those thinking meat factories above your neck that you call a brain!

FRICKINAWESOME

Oh and the babe...post your street team URL on this site so i can send those STP's your way...I couldn't figure out hoe to credit you so ill wait till tommorrow to purchase my next Threadless tee orgy!

Mr. Wander

New blog! Looks...bloggy.

I have a new slogan. I've thought of a few variants on it, but this one seemed best.

thebabe_2

thanx man

J-Ray

Congratulations Thebabe2, you have some great slogans!

skafiend007

I didn't realize how many great slogans there were out there. I gotta start rec'cing more of them...

I'm working my way through the list now...

.jl-london.

nice one man! - just showin some presence on the new blog. hows every1 doin? I got a couple of more ranom slogans up so go check 'em out if you get a chance.

thebabe_2

skafiend007 u have some good ones too. The I pray that science in... is awesome.

Rekabat

How do you get in? I've been making slogans over the past week and I'd like to think they're rather frickinawesome.

Rekabat

Well, I've gone to the website and I will attempt to get in. This being numero deux.

hxcassandra

i think we should do political slogans next, cause i already gots a few under my belt.
and by a few i mean twenty-seven books filled with bob dole puns.

FRICKINAWESOME

Mlap- Nintechno is an original NES unit that was being played in the back of a wharehouse when a fancy schmancy rave was going on, and a lightning storm came through and struck the top of the warehouse and blew out all the electricity in the area and electrocuted the stoner playing the system. Somehow during this tragedy, the raver's life froce got converted to the NES, and it became alive! NES is ALIVE! This is in no way identical to the Short Circuit story, because they thing was PROGRAMMED to bazooka things sky high and read Gone With the Wind in shorter periods of time than it takes you to read this sentence!

alwaysthevictim- Glad to see you at our new offices on Threadless! i like the "daytime television" slogan, although it now "to watch everything on your DVR" for me!

mr.wanderfullife- Laddy doddy, we likes ta bloggy!

skafiend- Man, the new blog is bringing a whole slew of AWOL members back from the dead! I like your "sarcasm" and "counting" slogans, duder.

.jl london- What up, sloganero? I just say your collab blog, and i got plenty of concepts for submissions, so if you wanna throw some ideas around at each other i'd be more than open about it.

rekabat- I'm glad you have made it this far my new slogan inductee. Your final task is count up every single letter that is in this blog (including the ones i am typing right noe) and put the EXACT right number here for full admission into the club. O, and the answer is "too many letters to count becaue im waaay too lazy for this kinda stupid meanial intelligence-insulting busy-work things." Welcome aboard. Btw, you've got some pretty awesome slogans, which i will specifically pinpoint next time i write these long-ass repsonses.

hx- As soon as the winner for the 1st contest iss annoucned, the seond one should begin shortly therafter- I was thinking about all sorts of topics, and i have one that will probably be the final contest idea that is similiar to what you are talking about, so get ready to submit your bob dole and left-over dukasis humor!

chelly

oh man you know who i haven't seen in forever? that FRICKINAWESOME guy.

oh wait. there he is!

FNA, i'm posting drunk in your blog. you may now feel honored.

KaylaFOZB

arent there more fun things to do when your drunk than post in a blog? like drunk dialing... that's always a good time

chelly

why don't you mind your own beeswax! -my new slogan especially for kayla

The Sam

So FRICKINAWESOME is completely taking over the blog for awhile

Rekabat

By the way I'm not that lazy and you'll be happy to know, up to where your period is, there are, not inclusive of non-inclusive varying conglomerate postposting posts of polyperformence dynamic retail value, 5 REAL letters. I care enough about this club to count them, too.

hxcassandra

you are soooo lazy, rebakat.

hxcassandra

frickinawesome, when you said "wharehouse" i thought you said whorehouse.
which is the funniest thing ever.
you should say it more often.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9