Close
One second...

UPdate me

"Maybe one day this scene will happen in front us, if Science become our Culture..."

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

Now THAT'S t-shirt design!

Congratulations!!

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

Great artwork, Mouse - as always. Reminds me of the first time I struggled with a bra-strap. And still do.

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

beautiful scene 5$

nonolarson
nonolarson profile pic Alumni

Greeeat! I really love your thin lines. $5

Fuzz_Crumbler

I really like the concept
the anime-ness is a little annoying
but overall well done

moonfruit

yeah def get rid of the anime faces.

WanderingBert
WanderingBert profile pic Alumni

Great art and the shading is awesome. Not the biggest fan of the anime faces either, but they aren't too over the top so it wouldn't stop me wearing it. Good work.

Vaz

heh...like Small Wonder....

i miss that show

annabellekumar

head and shoulders above the others.

Leslee

Awesome, just awesome.

yion072

I love this competition!

Raining

cool design, I like thier expression, it's so cute and romantic at the same time! $5

fOi
fOi profile pic Alumni

Sweet, reminds me of that astro boy episode where his girlfirned gets opened up. That episode made me cry . . . sniff.

AzrimEkim

I don't like the anime look of it, but other than that it's cool.

Mephistophilis

the boy looks too much like Tetsuo from Katsuhiro Otomo's AKIRA for me to enjoy it. Maybe use a more unique style to get this across?

BORN2SHOPLC

awesome, best so far for SEED $5

hitman15

niiiiiice
$5

andreuh

$5, with the alternate faces =)

idunno

the other faces are much better great work

DarkSkies Teleflux

Halftooooooooooooooonnnnnnneeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssss. YES.

diomio

A KI RA

jogi

love your manga style

Clarkie

everything is good except for the anime-ness of it. even the alternate faces are anime-style. bleh. with realistic faces i would score this well.

TimAssassin

looks anime. maybe if they were realistic faces, it would work.

Monkey III
Monkey III profile pic Alumni

Hey you took my title suggestion^^ Awesome illustration!

Willish

So very very detailed.
Brilliant.
However can we also get it on a grey? To bring out the robot theme of things?

Scoobydooto

You are quickly becoming one of my favorite Threadless designers, kid. Amazing, per usual. Sans anime faces ftw. I like the realistic one where the girl's eyes are open.

bhoomika

This is good!
$5

AzrimEkim

Alright, after seeing those realistic faces, I'm changing my vote from a 1 to $4. You might end up having to re-submit this though.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

reminds me of the T2: Judgement Day extended cut scene of Linda Hamilton removing the main chip from aaaahnuld's hulking skull. I like this a lot, but would love the scant amount of colors on the circuits and wires to be even more colorful and contrasting the rest of the pic. But still pretty damned decent my man.

Acardo

This design really work, sound so many people like it. Nice try! I think Threadless will choose which face to print. $5

lizzscarlett

keep the anime style eyes, and i kind of like it cropped...the childrens' feet are a little strange.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us