the earth lion

• by batgiri
  • posted Feb 27, 2007
  • 33 Comments

Chameleons have incredibly long tongues (sometimes longer than their own body length) which they are capable of rapidly and abruptly extending out of the mouth.....

4 color options.. black one in grey scale

Watch this
batgiri

Chameleons have incredibly long tongues (sometimes longer than their own body length) which they are capable of rapidly and abruptly extending out of the mouth.....
4 color options.. black one in grey scale

Rambunkcious

my uncle has a jackson chameleon...his name is tito

Nora54

i like the purple one (at least i think it's purple judging by my screen...it may be gray, but i'd like it gray too)

Nora54

i like the purple one (at least i think it's purple judging by my screen...it may be gray, but i'd like it gray too)

Nora54

oops, double post

batgiri

it was meant to be grey....but if it changes color maybe beacuse its like a chameleon..:)

esthergrondahl

I gave this one a 5$, but you already knew that I'm a fan. I love the detail in the chameleons.

Great design over all.

crunchygirl

chameleons are the coolest

rubyjewel

Purple! And what a nice shirt.

Desah

i love you called them Earth Lions, its there name from Greek. i used to own a pair my self

Desah

i love you called them Earth Lions, its there name from Greek. i used to own a pair my self

ambularh

i dig this.

batgiri

thanks guys... just imagine a t-shirt that changes color according to your surrounding..... that will be a true earth lion t-shirt...thanks esther again :)

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

great...looks nice on green!

MyNameIsVex

I like the illustration, but weird on the shirt.

izzynomad

i absolutely love the illustration but on the shirt the placement looks a bit boxed in and square. i'll give it a 5 anyway

izzynomad

and on green! green! green is best!

dell81

great illustration!! ..i like the green one the best!

djdole

I like the chameleon design, but I never liked designs that look like they are trapped in an invisible box.

Godzillamilk

It looks like Levon!! He was a Veiled Chameleon I use to have, but he died, he was grumpy like, 24/7, anyway this is super rad, I'd buy it!
Earth Lion? That's totally neat! I've never heard that before!
By the way, your work is awesome!

esthergrondahl

I agree with you, Godzillamilk. Wow - that's a fun name.

batgiri

thanks a lot all.... ur comments and critics,, have always helped me to improve my work too... .. .. . hope to come up with some good concepts in future . . .. :)

TinniePeckles

a badger ate my scrotum once.
$0

esthergrondahl

Wow - Tinnie - I feel sorry for you. Even if it's not your style, you don't have to be insulting.

rebbcky

very cool $5

cedars

there needs to be more chameleons on threadless.

morabbiton

nice. I don't like the blocky shape. think you could taper it or something?

batgiri

thank u folks... for all the comments... :) next time wont make an invisible box ...

jen52983

nice design..maybe try aversionwhere it's flowing more freely, and not so resricted to the square shape..just a suggestion.

batgiri

yup need to flow it like more freely...... well also me making more earth lion designss...... :))

bantrybay

nice, I like the feeling of this one

No account?
Join Us