Close
One second...

Word to Your Mothra

Make Godzilla green with envy with this shout out to his nemesis!

Let Godzilla set the city on fire, he cannot do poo about your snappy attire! Promoting the Oh-so-Hip Mothra...and in turn, all Mothra Mothers.

This shirt is flame resistant, just in case though.

The design could look really sharp on a variety of colors, so feel free to make suggestions. We also would consider a small upper back print of Mothra art only.

Let Godzilla rampage and trample...

Word to YOUR Mothra,

- get a clue design

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
get a clue design

Make Godzilla green with envy with this shout out to his nemesis!
Let Godzilla set the city on fire, he cannot do poo about your snappy attire! Promoting the Oh-so-Hip Mothra...and in turn, all Mothra Mothers.
This shirt is flame resistant, just in case though.

The design could look really sharp on a variety of colors, so feel free to make suggestions. We also would consider a small upper back print of Mothra art only.
Let Godzilla rampage and trample...

Word to YOUR Mothra,
- get a clue design

J-Ray

haha

J-Ray

your design company name isn't very marketable, you might about changing it :)

herky
herky profile pic Alumni

this is great, you should incorporate the fairy twins at the bottom in the design as well.

dnangel111

OMFG.

I LOVE MOTHRA.

$5

rhayward

take off 'word to your', then it's a $4. it's great apart from the random text in white.

get a clue design

howdy all...thx for all the good feedback. to reply to the above:
the "random text" was intended to act as if Mothra was saying the "word to your" text, plus, without that text, the play on words is...well, GONE.

Thanks again, very cool to be in the running with some other great designs!

RadimusPrime

Freakin Shweet design dude! GJ!

ihablue

Great design, great play on words, thos twins down in the bottom corner of the shirt would be funny, but hey it's not my design sooooooooo. Anyway, I'm with Radimus Prime on this one.

ihablue

oops, I left to "e" off of the word "those", my bad, lol

pfah

some of these comments remind me of something dad used to say: opinions are like assholes. everybody has one.

nice work. this will make a great shirt. and as far as your company's name not being marketable? i already but a boot in that kid's mouth.

ihablue

Hey Pfah, doesn't the rest of that saying go something like, "and they all smell like roses" ? by the way this is Eric P.

phones

so.... pfah and get a clue design are the same guys and/or related.

i love this

pfah

he's my brother. give him a nice vote please. i know where you live.

insolity

yeah take off 'word to your"

pfah

what's up eric p? i'll see you soon. i know where you live too. ha!

ihablue

I'm diggin the nice bonnett you have on pfah.

pfah

thanks! it's me wife's over-the-shoulder boulder holder.

get a clue design

dear jolly brewer: awesome constructive criticism.

Blorgazz

$5- but you'd have to print it on the entire shirt. It would make a great all-over design. That little box is too small.

nanapfoo

Very cool. Great nod to a retro classic.
Pfah: not sure that pink is your color :)

applegary

This T rocks like Tokyo when this foo and 'Zilla were duking it out! Great concept, great design! I will buy it if you have sleeveless, I'm a fan of the gun show.. Your site is great too, keep up the good work.

dank57

Personally, I would wear it. the design has very "nerdy" aspects but comes across in a very funny way. nice job on this.

get a clue design

Fedex pee: You nailed the intention, good job & thx for the positive!

redsugar

Haha!

redsugar

Oh, I just noticed the singing twins, and the awesomeness exploded.

kingraptor

What you said 'bout my mothra ? Don't be talkin' #$!! 'bout my mothra !! Cool design !!

ianrose

Yeah, even without putting the twins on the template, this would be a 5$ ... with them, its completely out of hand. I want. I want now.

imrickjamesbeeyatch

This is pfat! Let me know when you get the UltraMan mittens designed.

jaydub4life

cool tee! great colors, original design. Id be caught dead in it any day.
-Sure beats getting caught in hell in a gasoline storm-

mephitine

I'd buy this for my husband, he'd love it. $5

artdecokoi

I love the design, but I really just think white tees look cheap. I think it would look nice on a pale lime or pale yellow. Even cream or natural would be nice.

get a clue design

Me likee colors. I agree, white was a "quick fix" to get this posted. Dark brown looked downright yummy, but I had already done the deal, so I guess we can hope threadless puts it on some colors...

Super Slothman

Duuuuuuude, this is coolness.... If i can get this in a sky blue, I will totally wear it with my Supey Underoos!

Seamus McClernan

The ToHo Film Co. has made a reputation of being EXTREMELY letigeous in regard to their monster properties.

AzrimEkim

Too busy.

Super Slothman

Crud, Seamus... Yer makin me think twice about my Megalon Story Short shirt design....

panicman

Will the sequel shirt be "3 heads are better than one" starring King Ghidorah?

glitterbugblue

cool tee! Very old school get-a-clue design.you know I love those colors! But a different colored background would be nice, too. By the way, Marco(pfah), are you doing a little "weird science" at home? This is Sarah.

ewey6

i would get at least two of these

MooCowMoo

I love this!

n3philim

I second the vote for a cream or neutral colored shirt with this design.

panicman

I hope Mothra does not eat the shirt..

mmcclernan

Super Slothman:

Found on-line "Googling" the words "litigious" & "ToHo"...

What's in a Name?
These days, the answer to the above question usually is "a previously trademarked product or service." The latest bands in town to suffer the wrath of corporate lawyers are Hotwheels Jr. and the Godzilla Motor Company. The latter were contacted by the notoriously litigious Toho company, owners of the enormous lizard of the same name, and while publicist Tammy Blevins says the attorneys "were actually pretty cool" about the matter, allowing the band six months to alter their Web site and make other such adjustments, she admits that she didn't tell them the group would simply be changing their moniker to Gähdzilla Motor Company. "You can't trademark the sound of a name," she explains. The Mattel toymakers, meanwhile, took six years to finally notice the Hotwheels Jr. people, most likely because of a recently acquired Web domain name. "A week later and the CDs would have been sent out to be pressed!" says a Adam Farina, who is instead sending off materials for the new Blackbelt disc under the group's new name, the Action 15. Say, wasn't that the name of Hasbro's original G.I. Joe and Friends line?

get a clue design

Dear MC gab-a-lot:

We are all impressed that you failed the bar exam again...can we get back to not talking so McMuch? The 17th is when drunken ramblings are acceptable, this is not a personal stump, this is a disco...no, wait, this is THREADLESS, yeah, that's it.

mmgood...heavens

Love it & my 11 year old son liked Mothra - I had to explain the "word to your" part...he's too young...we want it!

applegary

mmcclernan: you could spend your downtime from Googling and design a Word To Super Slothman shirt -- I'd wear that for sure!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us