Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
AndieINC

I like the concept
=]

lisamarie01

Good idea, but the letter shapes aren't working. Maybe outlining the flags so the white edge areas don't get lost, or change tee color and print the white? Dunno.

aliens

noo dont ontline

special k

are these nations a part of anything in particular?

Kaden

i vote for an outline... tshirt color might interfere with the flags

dobie1kanobie

there's only like half of the UN member nations represented. what's up with that? :)

bhoomika

where's the Indian flag?

stardance

How did you choose what flags you used?

ianrose

If you could put the flags on the diagonal part of the N skewed to the right, like _\, I think you could solve the readability problem without an outline - I think an outline would be bad.

crunchygirl

Yes, good concept. That "N" looks messed up, tho.

BigODrummer

it'll never happen.... : )

mezo

Why isn't the American flag the first one featured? Terrorist! I kid. Good work, could be improved, but ok as is.

quaycur

groan

funkpunk

Where is the Icelandic flag?

haro

wheres my indonesia flag? :(

msoltor

where's the Colombian flag???

Dogma

There was no way I could possibly see in my design to include all the 192 nations flags in the united nations without seriously diluting it. Also, some were excluded due to the color limitations and changing flag colors seemed to defeat the purpose. So it's totally random. :). I picked the first 80 flags I could and left one for the United Nations flag at the end there. Obviously I expected to get people upset about their flags not being there but it seemed unfair to pick the biggest countries too and just hope for no complaints.

CsvlDaikun

I think it would be better to outline the flags. Japan and South Korea especially look weird, so "open" like that.

roboroller

Dogma, buddy, i think it's really cool and a heartwarming concept. :-) bravo dude.

bradntanya

Love the concept.

sinderphytik

really cool, but that N needs some work. Add an Indian flag, and you've got at least one purchase!

(Even if its 80 random flags, you've got to include some of the biggies ;-]...India, China, US, Russia, Canada, France, Britain, etc)

Dogma

Even with my random pickings I think I got the majority of those in there- regardless, I'm sure a flag or two could be switched or added if the design won, it just seems to defeat the purpose to me if I'm removing and adding flags by request. Anywho...

MooCowMoo

Why are there 3 versions of the Japanese flag?

UnwantedGlitter

er...too many colors? i don't know if you're allowed to use that many. i wouldn't wear it anyway.

Dogma

MooCowMoo, I think you might be confusing the Japanese flag with Bangladesh and South Korea...

and there's only 5 colors minus the white of the T-shirt itself.

Ikarusmyancestor

Nice. Plus props for the Greek flag; now I can get my Greek Pride on.

kaloyster

UNITE? And yet there's no Philippine flag???

Boo!

Mesimarja

Hey, where's Finland?! :(

citizen.lambda

Hey, I'm satisfied, France is there :D

juliejeremiah

To be honest, to me it feels....bland. I think it could make a stronger statement with something offsetting or ironic like "divide" instead of "unite."

TinniePeckles

you forgot the flag of the Republic of Sukistan.

mollyllom

cool idea, but it needs something extra. it's so boring on just white, and your letters are a little weird--especially the "n".

MooCowMoo

Oops, sorry x_x I didn't know those were real flags

CaptainCoco

Cool idea but it just doesn't look right. At the moment it looks kinda sovernige shopish.

reidlim

Where is the nation of Kahzakstan for Borat?

warwickswr

The UN is such a joke. So, it follows that this shirt is, too.

jessibowtf

where is the filipino flag???

SparklyScorpy

I am stupid and thought it said untie 6.6

eerie

The Danish flag is there! Heheh.
I actually like it

veganinfur

Argh
It doesn't matter that some flags are missing
I think it's an amazing idea
5$

snazzyninja

This doesn't look like a shirt for Threadless, or anybody whose flag is not represented here. I usually vote for shirts with more of an artistic design tone, not a world peace campaign. Not that world peace is a bad thing, just that it's not right for a t-shirt competition.

Vietnam?

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?