Close
One second...

Dating Game: Historical Stud Edition

Sorry, I had to give Ben Franklin chest hair. He just seems like he'd be "that guy".

Watch this
Kellabell9

Sorry, I had to give Ben Franklin chest hair. He just seems like he'd be "that guy".

get a clue design

This feels a bit more like a newspaper cartoon than a T design.
Were you going after the Robert Smigel SNL animated look, or is this just your style?

get a clue design

This feels a bit more like a newspaper cartoon than a T design.
Were you going after the Robert Smigel SNL animated look, or is this just your style?

rjmeylan

Ford's theater makes it crash and burn. Nice idea with that one exception.

bspot17

AWESOME! very original. That bitch is going to have to fight me for Franklin. What a stud! $5

ianrose

Agree that Ford's Theater kills it. I'd like it better if the cue cards looked a bit more hand-written and the text didn't come so close to the edges of the cards.

bspot17

Whose to say Lincoln didn't give the Misses some lovin at Ford's theater before he was shot there??? But, you guys are right, it is too soon to joke about Abe Lincoln's death.

BigODrummer

I doubt Abe only made one trip to Ford's theater people....

skafiend007

So you're saying TWO people were "shot" in the head in Ford's theater?

mezo

The concept is ok. But the execution bugs me: weird layout, strange figure rendering, and colors not working well.

skafiend007

Maybe you should have made it the Newlywed Game. That's the one where they have the cards, right? Abe and Mary Todd, George and Martha and Ben and about three or four French chicks....

jpiatt

One of the signs the guys are holding should have said "In The Butt"

BigODrummer

Maybe Booth's sister was in the play the previous week and maybe Abe had it comin...

...that's all I'm sayin....

mephitine

Washington's the champ, because that had to be COLD.

ladykat

Where's Brody?

KangaR00freedom

Pretty sure there were no women invloved in the crossing of the delaware so this is kinda insinuating something about ole georgie's lifestyle choices

Number09

I think the signs should be more handwritten.

FRICKINAWESOME

skafiend007 on Mar 06 '07
So you're saying TWO people were "shot" in the head in Ford's theater?

skafiend, let me be the first to congradulate you on this most obscene and extraordinary joke that everyone seemed to ignore. I don't have much to say about the tee excpet that it's not my thing. Good luck!

piradical

Damn, I was hoping I was the first to notice the Mallrats ref.

evangelinereed

i love that Washington is winking. what a skeeze. $5

LeRoi

Tacky

MooCowMoo

bspot17: But, you guys are right, it is too soon to joke about Abe Lincoln's death.

Hahahaha! That, and this shirt are hilarious.

entropic pandora

haha. zero laydeez at the crossing of the big D, which makes it all the better. don't really like the drawing style, but damn, the rest makes up for it. four.

coffeeshopgoth

This is sort of awesome...I will give it 5$

crunchygirl

I give the comments a 5. I give the shirt a 3. Hand-written signs, please.

applegary

Of course, Dick Eubanks really met all those guys. nice job!

Ruefulstar

Haha too funny

xopaperdollxo

this is too funny, its a $5!

Sinareo

A little too much going on for a T. Funny, but I can't see anyone wearing it. Sorry.

$2 for the idea.

inflight static

This is good, but I would change Ford's Theatre and make the guy's signs look more handwritten. Great idea tho.

wondergirl

Love Franklin's chest hair. He was a real creep in reality (i.e. mistresses across the globe and a variety of STDS.)

Kellabell9

Franklin was a "player" back in the day. One time, he even fed dinner guests sawdust as a joke.

k_lady

I think the concept has $ potential, but there's also room for working on it execution-wise...would love to see a resub with all the critiques above taken into consideration?

No account?