Close
One second...

Ye Olde Minstrel Cycle

Note that "Olde" is spelled with an 'e', and as we all know, anything spelled with an extra 'e' is of the highest quality. So, when you are "shoppe-ing" you should consider this shirt that portrays the life of the "Middle Aged" woman.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
CMan4

I think the people pointing should also be on the shirt

kittykatstavis

this is very funny. i think i will buy one for myself and my roomate who is a historian of alternative menstrual products

Texas Rose

Oh wow... Nice design, wouldn't wear it.

kittykatstavis

by the way, all the "women" who think the text should be taken off cause it is embarassing or gross or whatever, are all ridiculous! you are all really little girls who need to grow up!!!! way to stay in the freakin middle ages.

artworkguy

I thought it was just a cycle for a minstrel

Kojima
Kojima profile pic Alumni

Taking puns to the next level. Haha

D.Lightful

That is killer. It should DEF read " Ye Olde Minstrel Cycle" tho. The "Ye Olde" is such an integral part of why it is so cool.

withpaperwings

i don't rate the pun, how much of a slurring drunk do you have to be pronouce menstrual (3 syllables) as minstrel (2 syllables)?

StrangeTikiGod

I'd dig it more without the text...but I like visual puns, so...

gluemeat

Absolutely hilarious and well made. Keep the text. Wonderful.

jessibowtf

sounds like mentrual cycle hahah

madeline_g89

i wouldn't wear it, but it does make me laugh $5

eednammandee

This is so clever. I'd love to wear it and watch people's expressions once they get it.

double negative

all those colors are perfect. i'm so tired of all fucking blindingly bright shirts

inflight static

LMAO! this is funny, great play on words. keep the words or else no one will get it.

kilyth

Perhaps a compromise? Move the text to the hem, or the sleeve or something.

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

gawd I love this one

mgill52

hahaha

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

PRINT!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?