Close
One second...

Minor Achievements

• by Webbins
  • posted Feb 22, 2007
  • 52 Comments

A tee to celebrate the small achievements we make, we can't all win Oscars, & we can't be first in everything. Just be happy you achieved something.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Webbins

A tee to celebrate the small achievements we make, we can't all win Oscars, & we can't be first in everything. Just be happy you achieved something.

Lashford

hahaha i like this. be proud of your mediocrity. 4.

SparklyScorpy

I like this a lot. I would really love it if other random badges were on the back in a corner or the front, and if they could be a bit bigger to be more readable. Otherwise $5

ryeofcali
ryeofcali profile pic Alumni

a 12 year old pipe smoker/cocktail shaker!?

i like all the patches except the "I am 12"

Super Bunny Princess

I love the pipe smoker one.

I have an award ribbon my friend gave to me as a joke that says Good Eater Award. It still makes me laugh.

phones

ace!

icebar

this is cool it might get printed.. i think you need to change some of the pins though..
and it looks like that merit badge tee

icebar

i mean i like the colors but the pipe smoking thing etc. should be changed.

The Pandaman

If only we were awarded in such things...

carolann12582

i am 12 bothers me too. i like the colors and stuff.....other possible awards: "bedtime champion" etc

Naive Amoeba

Ace! I would really really really really like on with just the "tea drinker of the year", because it's completely true :)

lauracake

i like the "i can bend spoons" badge best. : )

J-Ray

It reminds me a lot of the merit badge shirt.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Isn't this tee supposed to be a composite of mediocore badges the wearer has won over the years? I think the "I am 12" button illustartes that the wearer of the tee has been collecting these silly buttons since they were 12, not that they are 12 now. Am i wrong, designer of the sub?

BigODrummer

It'd be cool if it got printed and they added Threadless winner as one of the buttons....

chelly

well, i like this a great deal, but i think i would be more excited if i could just buy the pins

djdole

Seems kinda like a niche market T. Especially since I don't expect there to be many 12 year old, pipe smoking, tea drinking, telekinetic book-club athletes out there.
I think the majority of Threadless voters would not like at least one of the sticker/patches on the T.
:-/

michelemonique

Isn't this sort of like merit badge (winner a couple weeks back)? I like this idea, though...

GoldenWasp

Yay! Eye have been to the optometrist..I hate it when he puffs air in my eyes.

lemonalle

hehe, i like the buttons... i really wish i did have a few of them

ilikeice

Hahaha. That is so happy.

rtoyota

Not liking "I am 12." Cool idea though.

Squaw

I want this on me.

PrettyFly4aDPhi

I got one that says "congratulations! You learned how to tie your shoes!" It's pretty sweet.

colonelbuendia

I really like this just as it is - keep the "I am 12" - what's not to get about it???? YOU ARE IDIOTS.........

colonelbuendia

In fact this is what pisses me off about this whole threadless thing, the amount of blatantly stupid people criticising the smallest bit of someone's design. Judge things as a whole you pedantic morons.

Webbins

The "I am 12" is there because it's the last birthday before you turn 13, your 1st as a teenager, therefore your 12th is seen as less important, a 'minor achievement' as it were. Don't relate the 12 badge to the others, it's a life collection, not a certain year... sheesh.

BigODrummer

colonelbuendia needs a hug.

Alebot

I was pipe smoker of the year when I was 12.

weatherlover

i like the pastel colours

itwasa_trick

this is very sweet. 5$

Fuzz_Crumbler

haha yeah this is tight
i like the subtle colors
good show

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

nice work webbiod

Rainn

I love "Eye've been to see the Optician." xD

NessaChan

What, no "I got my braces tightened" ? =)

I like it anyway xD

yion072

Awesome!

glofaery

I like this a lot BUT I would not buy it on creme or natural. The design, however, is super fab!

Petanca

Nice!

Mesimarja

"I've been to see the optician" is just pure genious.

Odelay

Haha, how does one become a "conker champion"?

Odelay

Oh, it's a game too, I just thought it was another name for the nut.

ecky_ducky

This colour scheme is very bananaphone.

Fawful667

Love it, but the color reminds me of a hallmark card. Boy scouts everywhere will envy he (or she) who is seen sporting this shirt.

rockemsockemrobots

the colors are a little drab...but i really do like the idea

Craig-08

mm...interesting.

k_lady

The optician button's my favorite 8)

upsidedown

I love it, wouldn't change a thing.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?