Watch this
Rica214

makes me want to sing, "Baby Beluga in the deep blue sea..."

miss monster

i'd like it on the green, blue, purple, or teal

Jay Ray

Loving this! I would deff buy this.

cysegr

this would be cute on a kid's shirt or onesie, but i'm not sure i'd want to wear it, myself

Natika

Cute!!!!!!

esthergrondahl

I love that song "Baby Beluga." I didn't know that other people actually knew that song. yay.

letmenatalya

oh yay! thank you everyone!

rrk

$5! Love it. Pink, please!

jenraskopf

Now I'm singing Baby Beluga. Raffi was awesome.

jenraskopf

And also it's a really cute whale.

bensf812

People must vote for this whale shirt. If they don't, I will be sad. Why would a bunch of total strangers want to make me, a fellow total stranger, feel sad? Hence, I guilt you all into cough I mean, emplore you all, to vote for this shirt. It has a cute, blue whale. What more does one need in clothing? Also, notice how the spray spurting from its spout looks kind of like hair. No one can deny the inherent cuteness. This shirt must win. starts chanting No shirt, no peas! No shirt, no peas! (I'm kidding. I would never deny anyone ...peas.)

letmenatalya

hahhaah thank you so much, ben!!! and everyone!

i did NOT use ms paint for this. i use a mac. i drew it in a notebook and then scanned it into adobe illustrator.

kristin10s

really cute kids shirt

potlikker

the whale is quite darling. my one criticism would be that all of the lines converging at the blowhole makes for a heavy black mess. would be better if you could thin them out some, give them space to breathe...

et2006

RAFFI THROWBACK!

Sorry. Now that that's overwith...I love it. And as to if it would only work on a kid's shirt, well I'm the type of person who buys kids shirts all the time (my favorite shirt is my curious george shirt from the smithsonian), so...

capizshell

baby beluga in the deep blue sea, swims so wild and swims so free...

Mesimarja

How beautiful! :D:D:D $5

rainydaysandmondays

Haha, at first glance I definitely got the Beluga song stuck in my head too.

letmenatalya

i can definitely try to rework the lines, if people think that would be good!!

thank you everyone!

staceyn

oober cute!

Craig-08

Although the design is simple, I'd say it has potential to be printed for the appeal of all the girls pretty much. And it is kinda cute. 4

upsidedown

I love it, simple and adorable. I don't usually like the adorable, but I could definitely see myself wearing it.

t0astbandit

maybe cute for a kid, but it looks like it was made in mspaint or something. i would never wear it.

aVivaSedai

Nice kids design, but I have trouble mentally placing it on different backgrounds. I'd have to ask my nieces if they'd wear it. I think it would make a cute onesie for a boy or girl.

No account?
Join Us