Close
One second...

This just in: Threadless is no longer cool

I'm having trouble remembering why I started coming to this site.......I guess it was the cool designs that used to be here.......now every update yields a new slew of useless, wannabe-funny, or "cute" designs that would make anyone who wears them look like a fuckin geek. Which is exactly what I think of any person who I see wearing a threadless shirt now.....it's always some skinny, nerdy white guy who thinks he's funny cuz he's wearing something stupid like this couch shirt.

Threadless is no longer cool

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
BrandonB11

you were never cool SHUT UP

peater

i agree about the wannabe-funny/cute part

J-Ray

Yeah that couch shirt is re-fucking-tarded!!

So you should go buy the pink Union shirt, that one really is good.

chemi hydro

send me some weed with cocaine on it

MooseDinner

What does "wannabe-funny" mean? If you don't think that any of the shirts on threadless are funny, you need to get a better sense of humor.

exoticrobotic

its ok, let it all out. let those tears flow
we are here for you

chemi hydro

Yeah, listen to MooseDinner, he's got a great sense of humor

Kerrn

drink your tears
they will make you stronger.

-k.

valorandvellum
valorandvellum profile pic Alumni

Look at the stockcharts... this shirt's doing very very well. It may not be your taste, but clearly it's everybody else's. At least give the designer credit for having a unique style and sense of humor.

valorandvellum

...also, I couldn't help but notice that the only blogs you've posted have been ones about how crappy you think each week's designs are.

What are you doing here?? There must be another site that sells shirts that tickle your fancy.

peater

This just in: Threadless is no longer cool
Feb 21 - 10 Comments

seriously wtf
Nov 23 - 50 Comments

wtf
Nov 20 - 34 Comments

lawl

valorandvellum

Yeah, if he hasn't seen anything he likes since November, maybe it's time he moves on to greener pastures.

exoticrobotic

i wonder what he wants printed?
he said he sees tons of great designs submitted

valorandvellum

I was wondering that too...

blonde8007

shut uppa yo face

artdrops
artdrops profile pic Alumni

I guess Threadless is just not for everybody. I guess...

goldensara

Expelliarmus!!

Kerrn

all the cool kids are wearing threadless.

-k.

built to phil

Pardon me good sir, but would you like some cheese with that whine?

057sash

i like the 'cute' submissions they're fun and cool. oh and by the way i'm black

bananaphone
bananaphone profile pic Alumni

When did you start coming to this site? oh that's right, september 06.

I'm pretty sure that officially means you know fuck all, now piss off.

impossiblejosh
impossiblejosh profile pic Alumni

NOBODY....

NOBODY, calls bannaphone . . . chicken.

im going to punch you back in time!

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Nobody crowned you King of Cool.

Omair

You're right, hey can you put your hands in your pocket, No? is your penis pressing up against your back? yeah?

grypesagon

Yeah, if he hasn't seen anything he likes since November, maybe it's time he moves on to greener pastures.

He's only been here since September. What did he show up... buy one shirt and then just bottom out from there? Weird people.

lemonalle

teach me more about cooooooooool

057sash

This just in: this guy is a moron

Kerrn

...sometimes people buy shirts and browse the selections for a while before they actually sign up for an account...

not supporting the douche-y attitude
just saying yo

-k.

Daniel San

This just in: I had an abortion.

guacamoleee

GEEK SQUAD!! COMMENCE!!

Threadless remains cool. The couch is funny, even if you have to be a geek to find it so. I guess everyone else will just have the cool threadless shirts!! sucks for you.

steven218
steven218 profile pic Alumni

I'm just glad you were here for the two months it WAS cool.

Imagine what you'd say about us if you'd missed that period.

Jennifuhrer

Thanks for the heads up Mr. David McDonald

*quickly packs bags

Tonteau
Tonteau profile pic Alumni

The decline in threadless' cool seems to correlate directly with you, daveyboy, having signed up as a member. Strange, no?

Kerrn

good thing this is always cool

-k.

Alebot

Here is the thing:
I actually agree that this design isn't anything special. To be honest, I don't really like it at all. But the point is, on a site where EVERYBODY gets a vote, plenty of things you love will not get printed and plenty of things that you think are boring or just plain bad will get printed.

But the point of it all is that this site give shirts that would never have been printed any other way (unless as crappy cafe press shirts) a chance as high-quality shirts. So don't complain. Be happy that the shirts you like get printed, and just don't buy the ones you don't like. Someone else will be happy that there is one left for them.

shirtflirt

this design is ridiculous, but you are one of the plethora who hit and run. if you're gonna say something stupid, stick around to back it up a little

aniki21

My only complaint about Threadless would be the shocking number of emo-heart-paintspatter stuff that gets submitted. I wouldn't wear any of it, although I wouldn't complain about the artistic talent behind the designs.

Alebot

Oh, and I love the photo to go with the shirt. Scary couch!

shirtflirt

aniki, that's the point of the submission process; to allow everything in and then filter out the lesser designs.
i don't think i understand your point.

davemcnasty

basically what i'm saying (and what is being proved in this blog), is that only losers go on threadless......since it appears all of you like these stupid designs and continue to defend them.

grypesagon

... do i even need to explain how foolish your last sentence was?

Alebot

dave: I think I can say with confidence based on your last comment here, you didn't read most of the responses.

schleb

it's always some skinny, nerdy white guy

can you please look at the product pic

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

xJOCKSxRULEx

Alebot

I'm pretty sure I'm not a dude either. But I am nerdy and skinny and pale.

BlameTheSuburbs
BlameTheSuburbs profile pic Alumni

The great thing about threadless is the wide variety of styles. Regardless of what image you are trying to project, there will be a shirt here for you.

J-Ray

basically what i'm saying (and what is being proved in this blog), is that only losers go on threadless......since it appears all of you like these stupid designs and continue to defend them.

Troll!

Alebot

It's true, sometimes I wonder.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us