Close
One second...

Sizes

I know it says this blog shouldnt be used for customer service inquiries but I felt I might get some more relevant answers from the customers themselves. Theres lot of info on the site with regard sizes etc. but I just wanted to know what people (more so guys) would recommend, size wise, for a 5'10" skinnyish built guy ( me :) ). I like tightish fitting tshirts with shortish sleeves...i think you get the idea so what'dya reckon?
PS: dont forget about the shrink factor !

Watch this
travis76

i got a 'i heart destroy' in small, thinking my tall thin frame would fit it nicely.....now i wish i had a medium. i don't even wear it anymore.... using every precaution, it shrunk pretty tight. i don't mind the tight in the chest and arms, but it shrunk in hieght too. and is now a belly tee. i've heard the mediums are pretty good, if big in the arms. i guess just wash one hot...

_Wheels03

I had the same problem, but I took a chance and went with a medium. The colored shirts fit great, but my "Who I Am" shirt seems kinda small in the natural color. Does anyone know if this is true for the white shirts as well?

EZFL

im about the same height as you and the mediums seem to be a bit short in length and really tight in the arm pit area. im afraid that if i put them in the dryer, they will come out fitting like a belly shirt/ compression shirt.

i would get a large and if its a bit to big, just wash it and put it thru the dryer once or twice.

No account?