• 37 Comments

Watch this
Like_wHoA

HAHAAHHAHAHAH!

Rachel Ray Gun
Rachel Ray Gun profile pic Alumni

something like this was just printed.

raemelle

Yeah. That's just been done. It's a good idea, but that's why it was printed in the first place.

Bubblegum

I think I saw something like this recently with a large woman, then without her clothes, then muscles, then bones and inside a ghost...where did I see that? Nice design anyways.

eraseyourname

I like this one better than the one that was printed.

ohyoustealher

It's too bad about the recent print (which I do love and did buy) but your take is very well done too in my opinion. I'll look forward to new ideas

Shagee

I really like the design, I'm not sure about it on black... maybe something mexicanish (Green, red or white), gives me a dia de los muertos vibe.

manic mania

I think its a really cool idea and was executed really well. I would buy it.

manic mania

I think this is cooler than the already printed one.

Hensen

Fantastic idea and artwork! $5

quaycur

too bad this shirt has already been printed, and it was better

Rocketman5

nice, but, I already saw this design

parhelionq

I rather prefer this one. It doubles as a bit of a morbid joke, at least in my arguably twisted mind. Would buy.

otran

Thank you for your comments. (Excuse my English) I did not know there was an identical tee-shirt... I wouldn't have put it on threadless.. somebody can put the link to me?

bjfewell

I really like the execution on this one. It's not identical to Nesting Dolls, and I wouldn't consider it a rip-off at all - just a different take on the idea. 5

squeegebeckenheim

i love john's design, but i also think this is drawn extremely well!

annabellekumar

i think it's an awesome idea but, as others have said, it was just done.

fuaijie

aw. its cute. ^_^ i think i like this one more then the one already done to be honest

bearbobby

I like it. This should have been the last figure in the shirt that was just printed. Always thought the ghost at the end was kinda lame, this is alittle more morbid, and thus, right up my alley ;)

terminalannex

I have a total weakness for anything skull/skeleton related. I love you. The angle that the rest of the doll is sitting at is very believable - I think the whole piece is great. (The goofy skeleton grin is adorable.)
Love it. $5

minxorjinx

too soon after nesting dolls. and it doesn't compare.

bizarospeak

I like this more then nesting dolls.

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

that's a shame, nice design

stardance

I like this more than the other one, so too bad.

FromIceland

I like this one very much $4

dekurain

that's pretty funny. if there was more detail i might buy it but like it is...probably not.

hurricane hanz

probably the creepiest design i've seen in a while.

J-Ray

how did you do this without copying nesting dolls? bleh

fuaijie

hi! just wondering
is it alright if i make a shirt of this, it's one of my favorite subs and i really want to wear it around :)
just wanted to get your permission first :)

No account?
Join Us