Close
One second...

marked

Watch this
nessness

Very nice - I like the red version

lindz

This is good. Not a fan of the grey shirt, but the brown works, maybe for both colors of the design.

aled
aled profile pic Alumni

I really like the layers in silhouette, but my copy-paste senses are tingling. Nice detail though!

SemantiTheft

I donno so much about elephants and deer living happily together, but, yeah, I like it a lot, too.

BigODrummer

I love the subtlety of the target. Great job!

AzrimEkim

I really hate how it just cuts off with a flat line instead of finishing the target.

tshirtfanatic

This is probably my favorite design so far for the Big Buck comp. Nice work. I really like the red one, but I would love to see in on a different color shirt.

minneshe

I REALLY like this and would definitely buy it in the REd.

phones

i love that the trees make the whole composition look like flames/fire but i'm not really digging this sorry

esm

Don't like the flat line cut off, but I do love the overall design. Prefer the red.

warwickswr

Both color combos are weird, but very cool. They both work wonderfully. Great job.

PhoenixFire168

At first glance, I couldn't really tell what it was because the cut-off at the bottom made it not look like a target. However, I like it.

Tatania

i'm tired of the whole wilderness thing... sorry.

aprettiergreen

round the bottom of the target, please.
(that would be a great place for some fish, hunters often fish as well)

andreuh

i like the brown and yellow =)

J-T-M

Because of the psychedelic composition, and most of all the elephant and giraffe: 5$!
I prefer the brown version.

Krycke

As fatheed pointed out, to much copy-paste.

And phones: My tought exactly, the fire illusion is Great. I though like it a lot. And the Brown version it the one...

ilikeice

Beautiful.

yuma

very artistic, and a touch new era hippie but it resonates with the current urgency to save the planet's heritage.

Maddikins

I like the brown version too. Very nice.

queva

i like it,
could be smaller though and maybe not right in the middle of the tee.

allya

like it. i like the way it looks like a flame. the design could be made smaller though to fit the rest of the target.

lemonlift

i could see the store target using this in a positive way

Jay Ray

I Like it but i think it should be made smaller, too big!

Nora54

i like the brown

dnangel111

Very nice... Awesome vector and the colors are great. $5

No account?