Close
One second...

CRITIQUE VOTE BUG (HALO THRODLOS)

i'mmuh bug catcher y'all

I'mmuh wreckin' havocs on the critique votes because there seems to be a bug that lets me vote tons and tons of times.

All you got to do is:
Press your vote as fast as possible till it can't go up anymore. Sometimes it doesn't go at all, so just find another one and keep trying to inflate it.

I havn't tried it in other browsers; I use Firefox 2.0

example:
Catatroopers
it had zero "Submit this" but i bumped it up to 28 because I root for the underdog, y'all.

and a bunch of others that I forgot to mention

(sorry to everyone who's getting their ego inflated or deflated in advance and I hope I don't get banned for this for testing it)

Watch this
drewster

can someone test it in IE for me, i can't seem to stay logged in in IE ;_;

sonmi

zomg hackerz!

drewster

underlined

Edword

I did it a couple days ago on explorer, but I thought maybe it was a one time glitch.

drewster

the throdlos peeps need to view this shaz and git it ficks!

drewster

sorry PoPoJiJo for voting so much T_T

i was just testing
i promise !

J-Ray

But Catatroopers does deserve it!! lol

Quag

Haha

d3d

please don't dick with the critique votes. i'm looking for an honest cross section of opinions, not 20 "Submit Its" from one person. that doesn't help me at all. if you have a problem with the glitch please report it to staff via email.

PoPoJiJo

yeah I'm going to submit another version today please don't fuck with this one as well

TheloniusMnk

Yeah messing with votes is lame. Congratulations, you discovered a bug. Obviously you know exactly what it does, so there's no need to go around "testing" it on people's critiques.

J-Ray

But he did it on Catatroopers, which is obviously is not ready for submission :P

J-Ray

has this crossed anybody's mind: what if the same bug apples to voting on regular submissions? can you click 5 a hundred times?

TheloniusMnk

To J-Ray, by the dude's own admission he has done this on a number of different critiques, not just Catatroopers.

TheloniusMnk

And, no it wouldn't work on regular submissions because you can only click a number once, then it automatically loads to the next design.

J-Ray

oh...

well thanks to him, i was motivated to update that critique and now i'm happy with it, haha.

No account?