Close
One second...

My girlfriend just broke up with me!

SHE WAS THE ONLY REASON I AM STILL ALIVE TODAY. I was about to commit suicide and she talked me into being alive. And I am ready to kill myself right now. No sarcasm, I am going to KILL myself tonight. THIS IS THE WORST DAY EVER!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
lenabean

"He sure doesn't act like he is a 19.58 year old boy"

Squaw

Whoa

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

well... don't kill yourself.

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

i'll draw you a picture, but i won't give it to you until tomorrow.

Kokochiyoi

sure, breaking up with the one you love sux. And getting over them is even worse. But you'll find the right one someday

radiostaticstar

sounds like you need a night out with the guys at the gas 'n sip, i'll bring the funyuns...

AsStarsGoOut

i dont know what to say.

melhel86

I'm hoping this is fake. If not... no one is worth suicide. No one.

skafiend007

no offense, but if you're going to kill yourself over some chick, you're pretty stupid. You're only 19... You've got a lot of years ahead of you of getting your heard squished like a cockroach... if you want to off yourself because of some girl, at last wait a few years when you've got a mortage, car payments, kids, etc. so it will have a REAL impact and make a REAL statement.

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

1.800.SUICIDE (784-2433)

DesignbyProxy
DesignbyProxy profile pic Alumni

Yeah listen dude, I went through worse girl stuff than you, I garuntee it. and I had thought like you..but you'll come out of it...if you need to talk I'm here for ya

little g
little g profile pic Alumni

If this is a joke it is totally fucked up.

If it is not a joke then you need to take some deep breaths and look long term. Heartbreak is very painful but in time it heals. Take time for yourself but suggesting suicide is no laughing matter. Be strong. Face life head on and learn from the pain and joy it has to offer.

mad cat

My BF's last realationship saved him. They broke up, he started dating me, who he'd crushed on for 5 years and he's much happier now.
I'm thankful to her for saving him. Now he's mine.
Maybe if you stay alive you'll meet some one better!

jackanapes

Genee is so wise. Listen to her.

Rambunkcious

dont kill yourself please, suicide never affects those its ment to and always hurts those its not supposed to

i just lost a friend in january because of suicide trust me there are people in your life who care about you and want you around just think about that before you make and rash decisions

marblecargirl

Reach out to someone you trust that can help you through this. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

melhel86

Seriously, what will suicide accomplish... you still won't have the girl, and you won't even have the opportunity to find and love someone better. I know it sounds cheesy but you need to love yourself before you can even be in a relationship...

If this is a joke you are sick and you shouldn't even kid or make fake attempts. Someone loves you very much and all you will do is hurt them and leave them wondering and ridden with guilt. Just don't do it.

Squaw

will you respond to let us know you're still alive?

Petanca

Go talk to somebody about this: RIGHT NOW

Petanca

Hey, I'm worried, were are you? do you need to talk? are you alone?

AWorldApart

Yes. It isn't a joke I've been hooked up with her for 7 years! My dad is dead my stepdad hates my guts and will kill me if he gets alone with me and my mom is going to get killed by him too. What the fuck do i have to live for anymore?

squeegebeckenheim

sonmi on Feb 16 '07 at 5:12pm

1.800.SUICIDE (784-2433)

CALL!

AWorldApart

1.800.SUICIDE (784-2433)

Is that for real?

melhel86

the hope that you will one day leave that place and never look back and take your mom with you...

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

why do you think that, aworldapart? if you believe that, then you really need to talk to the police and get a restraining order.

but you're only 19, you have so many more opportunities ahead of you. you're just thinking of the present as an ultimatum for dictating the rest of your life.

melhel86

and yes that number is real.

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

yes, that's the suicide helpline.

Rambunkcious

dude its going to be ok you are only 19 you have so much more to look forward too seriously, you never know whats out there if you dont look for it, you are just hurt there is no reason to make rash decisions right now espcially about something like that

AWorldApart

Ok but she was all I was living for.

Petanca

Because there is always good things out there but you just can't see them right now. Try step back from your self for a moment, try to think this is a moment in life. You'll grow up, you'll leave your parents, life is long! and it can be more than awesome. we all went through things like that, I'm 31, at your age I had vey sad moments, BUT THEY PASS belive me. Give your selve some time to overcome this, braking up is really sad, you'll feel something like nothing is worth, but it is not true, it is your actual perception of life, because you're sad.

Rambunkcious

well you are still alive and you can live for your self, and live for your mom if you dont think she is in the right place in life with your step dad then help her

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

she was all you were living for in the present tense. that shouldn't dictate your future.

seriously, call that number. and you can talk to them about the issue with your mom and stepdad, and they can help you with that, too.

ladykat
ladykat profile pic Alumni

Hey, listen to Sonmi and Squeege, call that helpline... or talk to someone!

squeegebeckenheim

focus on your school work if you are in school. hang out with your friends. don't let one silly girl destroy or end your life.

Kokochiyoi

just remember that it's not gonna be like this forever. I was going through a rough time before but I stuck through it and now I'm having the time of my life

AWorldApart

I won't live to be 20 if I keep living with my dad!

little g

You wouldn't leave your mom alone with a man you claim would kill her would you?

Rambunkcious

seriously dude you can call me if you dont want to call that line i dont give a crap just dont do this to yourself its not worth it

little g

Does he beat you both?

sonmi
sonmi profile pic Alumni

get a restraining order, and get out of there. you don't have to live with him if you feel unsafe. you're an adult now.

AWorldApart

So I am going to stop living.

lenabean

tell your mother how you feel maybe

squeegebeckenheim

ending your life is not going to make it any better! especially for your mom!

you NEED to talk to someone who can help you. they will help you with the whole dad situation.

squintygirl

Please call that number and get help, or just keep talking with us here. Suicide is not a joke, and the amount of pain it would cause to the people left behind is unimaginable and horrifying. It accomplishes nothing.

It's obvious that your mum needs you, but you can't help her right now until you get your mind back together again. Don't give up, you just can't. Imagine the world of shit that would happen if you did. What a waste. You have no idea how much opportunity lay ahead of you right now. It would be a shame to throw it all away. Please don't give up.

AWorldApart

I'm deleting my threadless account.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
No account?