Close
One second...

Big Time Hiccups

This
kid has it rough.

Drinking water upside down always, ALWAYS works for me.

Watch this
StopPickingOnMe

I commented on your other blog that you erased.

AsStarsGoOut

this girl i know has had the hiccups for like a year now.

like throughout the day she'll get them like thirty times.

grypesagon

what Stop said. :-D

Rambunkcious

i get hiccups like crazy all the time ask marblecargirl (we're good friends and used to be roomates) she would punch me in the face when i got them, not really but i got laughed at a lot

ekaj47

i havent had the hiccups for probably a good 15 years

AsStarsGoOut

youre lucky i hate hiccups.

popealexander

Haha I erased the first one cuz I suck at HTML and messed up the link! Don't mock my stupidity.

StopPickingOnMe

She has to sleep for he rest of her life.

popealexander

I thought I read about the world record for hiccups one time, where it was like the guy's whole life.

There are worse things you could have, though. Sometimes hiccups even feel kinda good.

ekaj47

but i used to love the hiccups, it was always fun to see which way was the best way to get rid of them, i must of figured out the secret cause i dont get them anymore, i think holding your breath for as long as you could always worked best for me

popealexander

Only if you get those really evil violent ones.

AsStarsGoOut

i hate hiccups.

but i love sneezing.

popealexander

I never could do the spoon full of sugar. Yuck. I mean, I'm all for sugar, but not by itself in a spoon.

StopPickingOnMe

Ok, so you grab a big gulp of water and swallow 10 times/seconds while holding your breath.

It ALWAYS works.

popealexander

That sounds way too complicated.

popealexander

I hate when a sneeze gets trapped and won't come out. That's the worst.

J-Ray

holding my breath always works

chachel_1219

i love having the hiccups cuz i can always blame someone else in school for them. it depends on which class though. sneezing hurts my nose has something messed up with it so its harder for me to breath thru my nose so sneezing hurts.

popealexander

My least favorite method is being scared. People just love doing it too much.

chachel_1219

my least favorite method is when somebody comes up and bites my neck because it not only scares me it also makes them laugh when i jump. the biting doesnt hurt it just scares me to have them do that.

popealexander

wait...are we talking about vampires here?

No account?
Join Us