Close
One second...

The Early Bird Edition

This is from an actual thing I made with newspaper, glue and sharpie. Hope you like it.

Watch this
barakhardley

This is from an actual thing I made with newspaper, glue and sharpie. Hope you like it.

biticol

great idea and i love the execution.

Alebot

Love the idea, but it looks like the image cuts off abruptly in the bottom left. Does it?

SemantiTheft

I don't believe you can print over seams? I love it, though.

barakhardley

The image doesn't cut off, just made the example incorrectly.

Gwendyyy

i love this.

kevboto

cool media.

Alebot

Can I see the full image then?

AliceChew

REALLY cool idea. I don't think they can print over the sleeve seam, so i think the placement would be better in the bottom left corner instead perhaps. I would LOVE this to be printed. $5

mrdeadhead

i'd try to get rid of the hard edge on the bottom, and the side.

manic mania

I really like the concept, but the hard edge ruins it for me.

LeRoi

It looks like you have a hard edge on the actual tee.

But love it!

St.Germain

i like it, would like to see it on another shirt colour though, there is too much contrast..

PhoenixFire168

I love it! However, the image looks like it'd be a little big on the tee, that's just what I think...
I really like the shirt colour as is.

esm

I want this right now.

Alebot

I love the shirt color and the design. (I fear that this will need to be re-subbed with the t-shirt looking right--I'd bet most people wouldn't give it a second look given that)

Evaporation

I don't like the placement, but the design is cool.

fmr

I've admired it before, and I will again. I would wear this one too because I like it that much.

Sodacap_bum

why is it cut off at the bottom?

checkel

wow i love all of your submissions

pereirachad

im afraid im gona need to see the orinal newpaper thing please

barakhardley

Why? I'm not going to hand paste it on each shirt.

Maddikins

Fantastic! I'd love to see your real creation. $5

terminalannex

I like the thick, bold lines, but the sudden cut-off at the bottom of the image really throws me off. If you can't edit it, maybe place it in the bottom corner of the shirt?

LeCirage

I'm so glad I followed the link. A $5 from me!

revolvere

I followed the link. No worries. This is great, and the title is fitting as well.

bizarospeak

i like this a lot! maybe if you're goning to put the design near the shoulder like that i think it should be a little smaller. other then that $5!

cancer

its not a damn hard edge! ad i love it 5+ buy

Skipper17

cool, it's one of my favorites so far

No account?