Watch this
crazysteven

great work. 5 from me.

Stronglikebull

fab design! different colors.

thomasucks

very very nice..(i don't like the eyes)

Klement

loose the eyes and the signature, and add a color version.

ESPADOR

I give you a 5+ ^^

melh696
melh696 profile pic Alumni

pretty :)

djdole

The eyes remind me too much of Michael Jackson's Dangerous album.

dreadsigner

great! any other tshirt color?

jthreeconcepts

yeah this can go on any color tshirt, just used white as an example.

lauracake

i'm for losing the eyes, they are nicely drawn but make this too cliche. oh, and the signature is bad.

the lotus elements and hands are quite good, and get you a decent score.

batoo

nice!

anneddroyd

weLL, i Like the eyes, maybe because they're mine!! & you reaLLy do need a signature on there so peopLe wiLL know who designed it, obviousLy. i reaLLy Like this design & i reaLLy Love you! muah!

Ava Adore

O0O0O, was wondering if you were ever a threadlesser from seeing ur work on dev art for ages!
looks great!

SentinelDeMilo

yeaaaaah. i'm diggin' this one right herrrr.

Feral Gherkin

Coolest, maybe another blue in there too?

donkeysong

dope, you spent some time on this and it shows

yvanne66

very beautiful!
I'd wear it!

warwickswr

Awesome, except for the text at the bottom right. I would buy it, but that would bug me.

DCCD

Good good.

RA1983

5+id buy that.. =)

jwalsh
jwalsh profile pic Alumni

very nice design :D 5$

k_lady

5, nice. What does in those tiny letters near the bottom?

k_lady

**ahem, what does it say in those tiny letters near the bottom?

annabellekumar

I'm tired of these Tshirts. It's been done a dozen times before.

Poseidon

5 $ fuck yesss give me one in black!

summerstorm

anneddroyd on Feb 22 '07 ....you reaLLy do need a signature on there so peopLe wiLL know who designed it, obviousLy.

Well actually, if the shirt gets printed it will have the title and designer's name LOUD AND CLEAR in plain English on the inside of the shirt (where the tag would be). So you see, the designer gets full credit, and for anyone else who's dying to know where your shirt came from, they can ask.

Obviously.

Amanda Pi

get rid of the eyes. I like it though.

LeatherSofa

Thanks, summerstorm...I was thinking the same thing. Besides, it's in bad form (in the graphic design world) to sign your work.

It's a nice design, but I'm going to agree that taking the signature off will make it a lot stronger. Also, the eyes are very cliche--they'd work better if they were more subtle, or possibly not there at all.

bluegabs

lose the text, if you win, your name is on the tag of the shirt.

bluegabs

and lose your ego, too. threadless may be gracious enough to print your design, but if you want to see your name on a shirt, print your own!

jthreeconcepts

i fail to see how signing my work denotes i have an ego. especially when almost every artist signs their work.

Rainn

I like it, but it needs better colors. I like to see it in reds and oranges on a brown shirt. Also, don't sign your work.

jthreeconcepts

... but i can see what you mean about the signature not working on a tshirt, makes sense.

No account?
Join Us