Close
One second...

Gun Train

i think its a good concept.

Watch this
lauracake

i agree. nice morph. are you making any sort of statement or just playing on the similarity of form?

catchpole_11

its a train gun. thats the basic statement.

POW, right in the kisser!

piledrivefinger

I like this a lot. What similarity between the gun and the train are you working with?

SemantiTheft

It looks good, but I also wonder "why."

By the way, do I sense a Radiohead fan in the designer?

:)

ISABOA
ISABOA profile pic Alumni

I would like a gun train -

Exigent

I don't get it. Guns are bad, mkay.

The Sam

$5

talk show host

why yes you do sense a radiohead fan. yeah basically thats it... playing off of the idea of their simialrity... i started with just a train then noticed the similarity and went for it.

helo

Neat concept. I wish it was a little tighter ( more detail ).

alternate title maybe : Bullet Train

ianrose

I likes it. 4.

Topbloke

Not bad

stardance

Don't get it

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

Clean up the trace and you're a sure winner for originality.

staffell
staffell profile pic Alumni

oh jesus, the live trace is killing me

ajsolid84

Yeah I agree with helo, "Bullet Train" would be nice. That would give you a reason for doing a train gun. It would be a play on words. I really like the concept, but I'd like to see it rendered in a different style. Right now it looks too much like "live-trace" or "Cutout Filter." Maybe an actual line drawing scanned in and painted. That's just my opinion.

LeRoi

I think you should add some tracks.

talk show host

yeah it does look a bit live traced... but i hand traced it in illustrator... yeah bullet train would have been good i guess.

rhayward

hahahahahah to catchpole11.

POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER. POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER. POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SHUT UP YOU CAN'T HEAR ME. POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER.

!

Poseidon

I like it, but in order to win on threadless you need to have some stupid title that makes sense of an even more stupid picture. This is pretty straight forward.

OlliRudi
OlliRudi profile pic Alumni

it's a cool idea for a visual, but i wouldn't wear it unless it was a lot cleaner.

ihugelephants

I like it alot just how it is. I think more detail would be a bad thing... When I first saw it, I saw a gun, but then almost instantly saw a train. With more detail, people will either see just a gun or just a train(whichever the detailing favors) and be done with it. And thats a nono.

When I saw this shirt I thought of suicide kinda, because I know of someone who shot theirself and someone who jumped infront of a moving train. I don't know if anyone else thought the same...

TheGord

I like "Bullet Train" also, and it does need to be cleaned up - if it were, I'd wear it.

superdelux

the train isn't in the right angle

NaviLani

I'd agree with most of 'em here. Needs cleaning up/detail and possibly fixing the angle of the train.

talk show host

so should i clean up and reenter????

helo

^ sure ! go for it !

No account?