Close
One second...

Toys for Grown ups

I got a shirt from here that has boombox / radios all over the place, and that is one of my favorite shirts.. but I always thought about one with various controllers, drum machines, samplers, etc..

If there was something like that.. then I could be a happy guy.

Any producers out there?, I hope you like it, this one is for you!

Watch this
miguelo_07

I got a shirt from here that has boombox / radios all over the place, and that is one of my favorite shirts.. but I always thought about one with various controllers, drum machines, samplers, etc..
If there was something like that.. then I could be a happy guy.
Any producers out there?, I hope you like it, this one is for you!

R love

this is awesome

blonde8007

it's too much like radios, even if it was inspired by it threadless would never print something that looks so similar.

StevenGables

way too similar to the radios and the lasers. getting old.

michelle658

yeah, it does look rather similar to radios. but other than that, i like it.

figment27

I've seen something similar before

JefftheStud

it does look too similiar to radios -but i am really glad some one finally did this. if this doesnt get printed please do a rework.

chrisinorbit

I love this, but you know what would be cool. If the keyboards and various drumbmachines and whatnot covered the entire shirt. Then instead of a tee it could be a short sleeve button up.

miguelo_07

thanks for the positive comments, and for the negative ones, all I have to say is please read my design description.

I just wanted to do something that (in my own eyes at least) improved one of my favorite shirts. I guess stereos appeal to more people, some of the machines shown here most people won't even know what they are, and I'm cool with that, I still like the idea. A music producer will instantly point the tr the mpc or the ns 10s.

But please keep the comments coming!

Quag
Quag profile pic Alumni

Bigger to fit the entire shirt, and then i'm totally in, considering radios is sold out :P

chelly

HOTTTTT

thelambslain

Wow, I've never seen this style before. How original.

CopyPasteRepeat

This is one of best I've seen on here. I'm an amateur producer, (and I don't even have as much gear as this). This is cool. 5$

gloom

I reminds me of radios, but I would buy this because of the 303, te 909 and the NS-10. :) Why you put the Kaospad in there, I have no idea. :)

miguelo_07

see?
already a few producers coming out from the shadows..
the kaoss pad, the pcr 30, the electribe and the sr16 are not really in the "legendary" category, but are machines that I own /ed or used at some point.

The Ending

I need to wear this while i sit infront of pro tools for hours and hours recoriding and mixing

kevboto

ooh i love it.
i'd like to rock a midi keyboard and wear this... simultaneously!

Lashford

none of those look like my playskool mixer. i'm guess i'm not a grown up... :(

Allkindsosass

I think it could be done in a more original way, other than a complete copy of the radios and boomboxes. I have that shirt, and if I bought this I bet no one would notice the difference. Therefore the point is kind of lost.

Allkindsosass

I think it could be done in a more original way, other than a complete copy of the radios and boomboxes. I have that shirt, and if I bought this I bet no one would notice the difference. Therefore the point is kind of lost.

ozrict two

yeah why you wasting your time? they not gonna print this...been done

talkingwhale72

if they're not going to reprint radios, i hope they print this..
they both look awesome

Mookiefive

if you added turntables, I'd be all over this.

lithium1

haha my dad would love that shirt...

abbster

I have a friend who would love this. Well done.

tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

shame a shirt printed years ago will probably mean anything slightly resembling it doesnt stand a chance. complete bs if you ask me.

that said, I dig the content of the shirt I just feel they could be arranged much better. pointless 4

Velvet Jones

I don't know why but, "Cars" by Gary Numan came to mind.

Icon7D

very cool

terryb

not as well executed as radios and too smilar, sorry :(

killerqueen33

cool, but sorry, too similar to radios. =/

nxmq

i too love gear...and would wear this shirt should it be printed - but i find it a little boring, as I did the radio shirt. Content is Awesome...now just put some aesthetic design into it PLEASE

procession

i am ALL ABOUT THIS SHIRT! my bf is a drummer, and loves messing around with drum machines, synths, pedals, cabnets, and the like. he'd absolutely love this shirt.

$5 all the way.

Amanda Pi

I would buy it. It should come on a black shirt with a hot pink design for girls. That would be so hot.

miguelo_07

thanks everyone for the comments and votes!

AzrimEkim

I think it would be a lot better if the colors were inverted.

klawRAW

...its been done.

miguelo_07

Azrim, you are a very smart guy, read my first comment.

No account?
Join Us