Close
One second...

bucky done gun.

I'm not sure how a deer shoots a gun with no fingers. Telekinesis, maybe?

Watch this
belligerent

I'm not sure how a deer shoots a gun with no fingers. Telekinesis, maybe?

Bisparulz

fantastic 5$

mezo

Great job- I like the "gold" tooth!

belligerent

Oops, I can't use angry smilies. Anyway, my comment was "Thanks! He apparently has a good dental plan. Deer probably have more affordable health insurance options than I do. ANGRY FACE. Stupid deers."

czorn

The plural of deer is deer, not 'deers'

belligerent

I know that. I claim poetic license. ;)

itsnothamilton

yikes... kind of looks like something the rednecks at my school would wear.

belligerent

Sweet. Then tell the rednecks at your school to come vote for it. Even rednecks need clothes. You wouldn't want them walking around naked, would you?

bubiyuqn

I really love the mostly-insane style, as well as the awesome attention paid to line thickness. 5$!

FRICKINAWESOME
4 designs submitted - Score now!

my favorite part of this tee is the M.I.A.-inspired title. Besides that, not my thing. But way to like M.I.A.

siezexthisday

its a cool illustration and i like how wittily you brush off idiotic comments haha

mellobunny

Agreed with ^^ :D)) haha

mellobunny

Agreed with ^^ :D)) haha

BonnieBlu

Dude, this is totally awesome

elphabasoup

Really amazing backwoods feel. Which is PERFECT for this, I might add. Wonderful job!

phones

MIA!

BryanWinds

I had an idea like this in my head, you executed it nicely. I get half of the profits.

crazysteven

you beat me to it! i was gonna design something like this.

you get a 5 just for that... punk!

Deks

definit 5. wicked design all round...

Jemae
1 design submitted - Score now!

Petty Funny! =)

Acardo

This is great!!$5

sevententacles

this scares me a bit, not in a good way

belligerent

Thanks for the feedback, everybody!

In case anybody was curious (of course everybody wants to know about my inking methods! I would be shocked and also sad if anyone didn't!), this was mostly inked with a Sakura Pigma Brush pen thing, except for the lines on his shirt, which were inked with a Micron technical pen thing. I think it was a 01 size pen, but I don't remember. I probably should have done the inking with a real brush, but I don't have any decent ones, and the pen works well enough.

andreagirl

nice drawing, but seriously disturbing for a shirt....

phirefli

great for the comp

not something i'd buy, but nice work

nasti.girl

I love that song!

helloimkaley

Your comment about rednecks running around naked made me vote this higher than I would of had you not said it.

timwilk

I think everyone's first idea upon reading the contest was "oh, I'll have a deer with a gun, how clever" - about as clever as when I saw it in Crocodile Dundee 2.

belligerent

You saw Crocodile Dundee 2? Oh my god. It's all right, everything will be okay now.

rtoyota

Your comment about rednecks running around naked put a downright nasty mental picture in my head.

No account?