holy shit. I like it alot. 5$

nikolina100

wicked! Plus Pink & Brown, my two faves. 5$

achiyadios

oo very very prettiful! $5

mlrasche

:) i heart this

minipure

Oh, thats gorgeous. It must of taken you awhile. Great Job!

livodl

Oh YES!

.liz.

finally... something different! nice job

divasmile

$$$$$5One of the best designs ive seen

sorensmom

I've got to have it, please print this!

Ste7en
Ste7en profile pic Alumni

it seems some of the best subs for this contest have nothing to do with the theme "the great american hunter", but that wont stop me from giving you a good score

krt

it's alll preeeeeeeeety!

cconock

omg. this is beautiful.
i would buy it ASAP. :)

Quag
Quag profile pic Alumni

$5 NICE

jelita78

fwahhh.. love the details..
i don't have any black with pink tees before and this could just be my first one..

popdod

Winner of the Big Buck Hunter

SemantiTheft

Not exactly in the spirit of the game, but beautiful artwork!

ChokeDesign

I agree, this is beautiful.

Shortie_Marge

WOW this is a really cool shirt! lol THIS ONE SHOULD SOOOOOOOOOO WIN VOTE FOR IT

TAZL

Love it! I don't like the pink-and-brown, personally. Still, 5 for design!

tassiane

wonderful!! reeeally pretty! 5

Gwendyyy

very nice, $5 :)

omnicon

Different color other than pink. Please. come on. Otherwise, wicked. 4.

-JR

mahyongg

goooo! for it. say it aloud everybody: "Me need more stags!!"

rulenumberten

I like this very much! Do you have a higher-resolution picture of it?

Ruefulstar

Maybe make the flowers different colors like
actual flowers. But def dont make it all pink.

Otherwise I love it $5

Kitty_Kura

I love it! It's beautiful! The detail of every flower is wonderful and that it forms a deer is nifty!

minxorjinx

I actually like this very much.

pushtouch

what is wrong with all you people?!! what is with all these birds,deers and branches around them on this site?Is it like a rule?if you put something like that it will be printed?how many more am I going to see while browsing through?there is not a shred of originality in 70% of the submissions around here.who on earth would like to wear a tee with a dear or a bird?people who vote for this kind of shirt make me sick.i apprecite the author's effort and the craftsmanshift but eventually everything comes down to this:do i want a dear or a bird with branches printed across my chest?uhm,no!!

Senor Ernesto

Well then pushtouch, i'd challenge you to get in the competition and submit a more original design.

feanne

Actually I do want a deer and/or bird with branches and flowers and stuff; this one's decently-executed too, but not in those colors

White on black please :)

almost emo

amazing omg print this.

Acardo

"what is wrong with all you people?!! what is with all these birds,deers and branches around them on this site?Is it like a rule?if you put something like that it will be printed?how many more am I going to see while browsing through?there is not a shred of originality in 70% of the submissions around here.who on earth would like to wear a tee with a dear or a bird?people who vote for this kind of shirt make me sick.i apprecite the author's effort and the craftsmanshift but eventually everything comes down to this:do i want a dear or a bird with branches printed across my chest?uhm,no!! "

Some people only know post comment, I bet he won't/not abl;e to accept your challenge.

Acardo

I mean he won't submit any design:P

shked_e
shked_e profile pic Alumni

shapo!

jvgross

I love it! Please print Senor Ernesto!

BTW, pushtouch, the correct spelling is "deer."

valorandvellum
valorandvellum profile pic Alumni

I too would wear anything with a deer, tree or bird on it. And so would a lot of people!

Shortie_Marge

pushtouch....you are just sad and upset that you couldn't make a design as talented as this designer is....this is a great shirt!

JAYGATZ

Wow. this is amazing. and i have no deer shirts in my entire wardrobe thank you. this will hopefully get printed and change that. $5.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us