Fur Ladies

This design is created after I watch a video clips about the fox fur "Production" last day, it's really crazy:( The fox is still alive after thier skin took off by the human, then they throw it beside and continue for the second fox.....

For the fur supporter, do you think this "fur" is cool? Maybe you will said "Yes", becuase you guys are use to be wear a "skin" on your body...

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
Flying_Mouse
Flying_Mouse profile pic Alumni

This design is created after I watch a video clips about the fox fur "Production" last day, it's really crazy:( The fox is still alive after thier skin took off by the human, then they throw it beside and continue for the second fox.....

For the fur supporter, do you think this "fur" is cool? Maybe you will said "Yes", becuase you guys are use to be wear a "skin" on your body...

speedyjvw
speedyjvw profile pic Alumni

woah
awesome

dancinghelicopter

I would wear this just because of that story. I love foxes and I wish you hadn't told me that.

chelly

wow that's really disturbing, although beautifully done

Rainn

Amazing.

Shanime

Love it! I love foxes sooooo much

rabidlizzy

I love this.

I was thinking of doing the same- but I was gonna use a baby around a seal xD I want this! Not on white- creme please. $5

Bando99

Very smart design.

I wouldn't wear it (don't like the color), but the design is brilliant.

Recycledwax
Recycledwax profile pic Alumni

great concept! smart!

pickledbib

interesting concept for this comp... brilliant! would prefer it centred... just to drive the point home

ajsolid84

Nice message behind this one. Cute and creepy at the same time, too.

abeadle
abeadle profile pic Alumni

Wow! Very nice $5

GoldenWasp

I do like the message..5 and buy.

secondplacescientist

This is great. I'd buy it
even though it would creep out some people.
I like the message. 5$

mlrasche

the message is why i would buy it, but the art is cool, too. im not sure if i belive the fox skinning process that u say, but i dont support fur. 50000000$

humangerm

It would be interesting to see how it looked without the face showing; that is, having it be more subtle by only showing limbs and hair...

Flying_Mouse
Flying_Mouse profile pic Alumni

For those who want to watch to video, please click HERE, is damn sad:(

P/s: No political comment please after you watch this video, "No Demand, No Killing"

Crazy_Cat_Gal

Flying Mouse, thank you for using your talents and voice to reach out and educate others regarding the horrific treatment and slow death that so many of these wonderful creatures face. You are to be commeded.

Masterpeace

your illustrations are great! another great artist here!

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

great work. love the idea and execution.

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

I would not buy on natural but would on khaki or white.

snittleface

I am blown away with how INCREDIBLE this is! $5

fishbowlery

Oh My God. The image of the animal sitting up blinking with its face skinned off is too horrific for anyone to let it continue. Bring down China! Have the UN finally get useful and force China to adopt humanity. And most of all, $5

blkstim

hell yea! stop fur wearing!!!!! 555$$$

hforhello

This is incredible! I really really hope this gets printed so I can buy it.

La Femme Chiquita

That video is the most horrible thing I have seen in a long time.

Raining

This design bring out a very strong message, I like it and STOP fur wearing! I think this maybe will be the comp winner. 5$

lauracake

kudos! great work friend.

shked_e
shked_e profile pic Alumni

love it!

nonolarson
nonolarson profile pic Alumni

I couldn't watch the entire video... coz it reminded me another one on dogs and cats tortured in Korea and it had made me sick for so long... 5 for this design.

le_hell
le_hell profile pic Alumni

awesome!

Acardo

this design is meaningful. 5 and I'd buy it.

SemantiTheft

Her white eyes and mouth are really creeping me out... I think you have one more color, perhaps you could fill them in with a darker brown or darker red? It would make more sense.

Anyway, wonderful job!

taintedluvv

Love the message this sends. It's nice to see a shirt with meaning. $5!

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Gorgeous! I love the style. This design deserves to be BIGGER when it gets printed. 5$

Devillo

Its quite a clever idea and an interesting design too. Im just not wuite sure about the womans face. The expression on the Fox's though is genius.

gamejunkie

love it! I like the side placement, too. 5$

SomethingMore

the fox looks great but the woman looks creepy, distorted, and something about her just doesn't look right to me. The concept is great but you need to work on the woman.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
No account?
Join Us