Nature

• by Honlam
  • posted Feb 07, 2007
  • 22 Comments

Watch this
chelly

this is so lovely

mazmedia

Sorry, but there are WAY too many of these organic looking submissions with tendrils/branches/paisleys/psychedelic patterns with the meaning hidden within. It's boring after a while.

denysleep

It's okay. Think maybe the body outline could be more detailed and not splattered everywhere.

diomio

must agree with maz over there

llamaxsprinkles

I disagree. I can't get enough of these things. They're beautiful, even if they are over done.

Tatania

yawn

Mookiefive

you guys who dislike shirts because you've seen something similar on this site are silly. art needs to be judged by its own merit. T-shirts need to be judged by whether you'd buy it or not :)

hugtrees

Beautiful - $5

Jasonb486

I love it, I want it, i voted for it, i hope they print it.

happyplace

Well said Mookiefive. I'm just back from the Art museum where I gave out to the curator cos all the Renaissance paintings had too many Bible references and people in them. So boring. Nice design $5

HappyHobo

this is a really pretty shirt and i would buy it in an instant.

looiz

the face reminds me of björk

achooee

i would wear it, but im sure peopel around me would think oddly of me. me detail on the body, might enhance the design... :D

rachelws

I typically don't like this style of design, but I really like this one.

j_bro

reminds me of the blackheart_studios "ghostman" design, but is in no way unoriginal. i just put it in the same category, if i could: $6!

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

Pretty Cool! 5$!c =)

flambedude

Gyrl, da's hot. I definitely would buy it. I love the style!

No account?