Close
One second...

• by skaw
  • posted May 18, 2006
  • 36 Comments

Watch this
LoveMeElectric

Aww, come on people. Pank needs more members, and he has the most gang-knowledge EVER.

Pank

Then Hansel and Gretel will be visiting you soon. Have a nice day.

nslesinger

i'd join this. i can bake cookies faster than the speed of light, and i can throw ninja stars faster than i can bake cookies. damn straight.

LoveMeElectric

So are you joining, nslesinger?

EZFL

you should include Girl Scout troops 1-200 as members... they have all those cookies

potatosock

I'm up for the cookie challenge.
but really I just want a painted egg.

nslesinger

k now i gotta think of a cool name...

lenabean

alliance?

Pank

Welcome to the gang Nslesinger and mmm...Jones you can be in both gangs only if you let us make some cookies with your chopped tongue

Pank

That's up to Lena... Music and cookies make good alliances... And Potatosock you can have one painted egg if you joins us... Right now we have painted eggs of Frodo Baggins, Scottie Pippen, Celine Dion and Pee Wee Herman. Choose wisely

Pank

oh, sorry, ok ALLIANCE... Since I only have one real member and my gang sucks I guess I'm gonna need some help...

LoveMeElectric

Pank, are you guys merging with Skipper's then, since Lena and Skipper merged?

LoveMeElectric

Hahaha, Jones, you should have =/ I like that name.

Pank

C'mon I don't wanna leave the gang, Hensel and Gretel needs their daily candy diet and the doughboy won't last a day by himself... Free painted egg for new members, again, we have Frodo Baggins, Scottie Pippen, Celine Dion and Pee Wee Herman versions. Choose wisely.

Pank

Bah, I'm too old for this, nowadays gangs sucks... I'm wearing my black and white beads (that means retired) and from now on I'll spread the Word of our Lord Jesus Christ and ocasional killings.

P.D. I shot the Doughboy and Hansel & Gretel. They're chocolate chunks cookies now.

Salud!

littlem

shame on you! go to your room!

Pank

Why?

LoveMeElectric

Aw, Pank, we'll miss you and your gang knowledge

littlem

you shot the doughboy!

Pank

Sorry, forgot he was one of your ex-husbands

littlem

whuuuut? he is?? he was??

Pank

He told me so... And some other nasty and dirty stories that I refuse to tell eeewwwwww

littlem

Lies!

Pank

Anyways, want some ex-husband cookies?

No account?