O

in the places; "banana eater"; "normal" and "too gay!"

Watch this
chastinet

O
in the places; "banana eater"; "normal" and "too gay!"

nonolarson
nonolarson profile pic Alumni

Héhé I love this one ^^ (in purple on green).

jRegular

It'd be funny if the banana hand was a gorilla hand

BrandonB11

funny and well done 4

kayne

that's a tiny bannana...
Interesting design/concept. The middle layout works best I think.

schleb

the back placement makes it look like they are all going to be put in your anooos.

thomasucks

ahh ahh great! yellow one is the best

schleb

ps. i like all of the other placements. $5

zendog

I like the across the front placement

ohnolopez

if they go on the back of the shirt you could call this shirt butt plug. hardy har har

ohnolopez

I agree with the gorilla hand idea.

suburbanwarrior07

dont really like the last one..alittle to wierd...i like the first green one...if you made the bannana alittle bigger and partially unpeeled...like you put it in ure mouth...but eitherway 5$

-csw

J-Ray

are you suggesting what i think you're suggesting?

lauracake

i like the "across the chest" layout. funny idea!

amber1siskos

Cute banana, hah, I want to eat it brah.

mynameisnette

J-Ray.. i think we're thinking the same thing.

if so, i dont like the banana part. too suggestive.

Skipper6745
Skipper6745 profile pic Alumni

I don't agree with it heading towards the butthole. I don't know if I'd wear it like that...or would I?

9 Volt

lol

SentinelDeMilo

i like the blue banana.
reminds me of pretty woman.

Ava Adore

looks good!

Krycke

I like the "across" layer... I think the "too gay" idea will pop in to peoples heads anyway. The concept is great but the last hand figure need to stand out a little more. Either by making the banana bigger or making the hand, the hand of a gorilla or maybe a womans hand. Just something more... $4

bhoomika

very dirty.. haha.. ummm...

LeRoi

I vote for the gorilla hand idea.

I don't understand the second "plugin."

The banana should be bigger.

I like the blue on the yellow, but the first placement [NOT the one on the back].

Zaswcdfrbg

I like either the left or middle ideas...right side just makes me uncomfortable.
Gorilla hand would be a nice twist, and maybe a slightly larger banana.

Alebot

Great. I like them going across the chest, but I don't like the T-shirt colors shown here.

Brett F.

damn, this shirt is suggestive. but subliminally. or not, actually .. this is kind of obvious.

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

horizintal, across the chest with a chimpanzees hand or gorilla holding the banana. Please also place the plug cable behind the third hand, not going into it.

Maybe replace the 1/4 audio cable with something else that we humans carry or give in our hands... possibly a dollar bill.

I really just like the evolutionary idea or potential of this design and am reading a lot more into this design than just dildos. Humans are concerned with tools of technology and the primate is simply concerned with sustenance. But if dildos are your thing, than do it. Here's a link to a record sleeve I design for Scenic Recordings: http://www.discogs.com/viewimages?what=R&obid=319134

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

instead of a dollar bill, maybe a quarter

hforhello

"normal" placement!

snittleface

THIS IS EVERYTHING AMAZING.

lizzs20

hahaha o my

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

the banana going into the butt placement is a little scary for me...if it was being placed into the ear, that would work a little better. Still, interesting design and really cool placement options, although none of the current colors are doing it for me. Still, 3 for you.

zammtron

Uber!

evangelinereed

i like the normal straight across one. very funny. 5$

buhkitch

I like "banana eater" and "too gay"...but total sweetness, no matter what the placement! 5$

bruner

fodaraço velho!!!!! muito bom mesmo!

chastinet

thanks everyone for the comments!! i think a gorilla hand is ok, but it will displace the soft concept of the human hand. maybe i´ll try this later :D thanks again!

IAmAMonster

hehe it's amazing. No gorilla hand.

jimmypeach

The yellow t with the first design on it and add a hairy hand...nice!

Step FOUR

I like the yellow one.

No account?
Join Us