Close
One second...

I HEART CAKE

• by oidan
  • posted Feb 06, 2007
  • 36 Comments

I did try this design with the classic black type but i had to sacrifice the look of the cake and i actually prefer the brown type, so that's what i went with. Also i don't know if the word CAKE is actually needed so i have put a variation on the rotating gif.

Enjoy.

Watch this
oidan

I did try this design with the classic black type but i had to sacrifice the look of the cake and i actually prefer the brown type, so that's what i went with. Also i don't know if the word CAKE is actually needed so i have put a variation on the rotating gif.
Enjoy.

grumptink

i prefer the one without "cake", makes the shirt more intriguing to the eye.

sparklenfade

I agree with the person you posted before me.....its better without the word cake

inkthings

Better without the word cake... and the word I. The I heart cliche has had its day.

oldskoolgeek

I prefer with cake actually, because it's playing off of the "I heart" cliche.

hxcassandra

yeah, it would be cooler if it said:
I picture of cup
CAKE

marinegirl

Much better with the 'cake'

emileee

Yeah i prefer it with the word 'cake'

suziiscool

bahaha i'm a cake decorator so i would totally buy this hahaha!!!

CrocPot

Cup cakes are cakes just in travel size form! I prefer it without the word cake.

Mogodesigner

milton glaser would take a bite out of this

kloud13

i like it with "cake."

Digdag88

with "I", without "cake"

Craig-08

I would say keep the cake for those ignorant to symbols such as cupcakes being cake. Yes I know it's really stupid to say that such a simple thing can be overlooked and misunderstood, but it will be, and people who would buy this if printed, like myself might be irritated at being asked every five seconds what it means. That's my rant :P.

BigODrummer

Didn't Busted Tees do this with Beer?

quietine

DOODS, everyone should heart cake. yum yum yummy yum yum. $5!

La Femme Chiquita

No, get rid of "CAKE." And for those people who are worried that cupcakes aren't really cake... well then, what if the message of the shirt is "I love CUPCAKES??" Which is just as excellent a message.

rarecords

No Fuggin' Way!!! This is just what I think! I always say I Heart Stuff and now this says it for me!!

rt3

I like the cake, it makes more sense for those "I Heart Tees"
Funny

nerdspecs

I'm not a fan of the gold shirt.

Sweetpotatoes

I agree with the previous comments, please take out the word "Cake."

daveliao

prefer it in white without the word "cake" -

NessaChan

I like it, I like the word "cake," I like it on yellow, and I don't care for white.

warwickswr

The "I (some symbol) (object)" idea is very overdone. I think the worst was "I shamrock beer mug" was the worst one ever. This is far from that, assuredly. Compliments to your efforts, but a no-go for me.

lindy8cake

I like it with the 'cake', but not on a gold shirt. Light blue would be perfect.

withpaperwings

with cake - magic.

but not on white.

stardance

I like it with cake.

Brass_monkey

yum, This makes me want a cupcake.

Bre Anna

cake is good i'd buy it

No account?
Join Us