Close
One second...

roots & birds

Watch this
Julie McMillon

Less roots and less birds and it is perfect IMO.

nessness

Agree - also perhaps a more random shaping of each

PrettyGarbage

No. I wouldn't change anything!

JefftheStud

Wouldnt change it.

minipure

The roots need to spread out a little more. Great design and concept.

Kimmyrox

I really like it as is, $5.

yangwho

how about one single root with branches, cause too many looks hairy. i think birds are fine, but if you want with roots editing you could move the image to the right or left side of the shirt and the birds can be flying in all one direction if you know what i mean.
But really nice design none the less

Pictograma

I liked the illustration..but didnt the shirt. Too bigger.

cconock

this is an amzing shirt.
i love this.
its perfection.

pluralnecklace

took me a bit to realize it was a guitar and not a train...

ringo7

great design. nice illustration style.

drizdy

Love love love this shirt. I think it's a perfect symbolic representation of the act of music making - the roots of your life funnel through the instrument to create music/freedom.
Hope goes up for sale - would love to buy it for my musician brother.

Eiríkrbjörn

The idea has kind of been done; I have a similar shirt from Hurley, but I still really love this. However, it's a little symmetrical for me. I would have made the size of each grouping (branches and birds) stronger in contrast (i.e. maybe make the birds a little bit larger, or broader, and the branches a little bit smaller, or more concise). It's also a little big on the t-shirt for my taste. Still love the design though...

Dellex

Great shirt! I'd buy it!!

Caralou

i didn't even see how it could look like a train! haha that's awesome! I love this shirt and would buy it in yellow in a heartbeat! 5$!

TAZL

Love it as is! $5, but please not on gold. (That golden-yellow color makes it obnoxious. It makes everything obnoxious.)

k_lady

Whoa, lots of stuff going on. I like the intricate work and I like the black on gold, but I probably wouldn't buy even though I have an acoustic myself.

Lyf Ling

I like the dark red one.

victoriar531

dont change it, its freakin awesome!!

whoohooangela

DON'T CHANGE IT.
I love how the guitar is right in the middle of everything.

volcom

whoa, at first i thought the guitar was a train coming at you.
i think i'd like it more if the roots were less rigid.

sobeyourself

THAT IS A-FRIKIN-MAZING!

shuallyo

Niiicceee

steve_wirzba

sweet! needs alot of changes tho, but with improvements, i would buy

norb91

perfect.
I want it now.

Raining

cool! $5

lyingeyes

amazinggg

hot-hot-heat

PERFECT. i would be the first to buy it! i love how it goes over all of the shirt rather than just on the chest. awesome job.

aniki21

Instant $5. It's gorgeous the way it is, in my opinion - don't change a damn thing!

madeirafly

this is totally awesome.

silenta614

Gorgeous, I would love to buy this for my boyfriend.

I would prefer it more if, like plenty before me, you made the roots more spread, and possibly moved it lower and to the right....can the roots wind around the back?

silenta614

More roots, that look root-y.
lower and to the right.
can the roots wrap around?

Its beautiful.

silenta614

oops. too many comments. I'll leave another to emphasize the fact that I left more than one.

djfacemachine

I like the idea LOT but the roots need work. They don't look root-y enough. Or something.

ghotiKING

great idea, even if it has been done. roots look like branches! need to look more ...rooty?

Kilton_Muchi

How about turning the tree the other way round and turn the roots into branches. Then have the birds coming out of the branches??

Cool Concept either way

proque007

I'd just make the illustration smaller, but it is great!

No account?