Go for The Animal Years

Watch this
medicyanide

I love this, i just would like the image a bit smaller and off center or something

omaopio

I can't help it; I like animals.
As long as they're not DEER.

I like the movement of the school of fish. But why is the elephant humungous and the lion shrimpy?

BORN2SHOPLC

I liked it when I first saw it..then I realized there was a monkey too. Awesome shirt. $4

Flying_Mouse
Flying_Mouse profile pic Alumni

This is just my imagination, maybe some one will ask later "Why the animals can walk on the water?"

Anyhow, hope you can accept my imagination. Thanks for the comments!

Acardo

This is great, I like it in the dark blue. 5$

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

nice style as always...5$

sassyone

I love i! $5
I am a sucker for animals!

goodensnake

the lion is kinda outa proportion?
bah, what do i know about lions.

GoldenWasp

Really nice...5 and buy.

SemantiTheft

That is a huuuuuuuuge elephant. And the lion is a wee bit shrimpy, but I think it looks even smaller next to the elephant's amazing mass.

Other than sizing issues (I appreciate your imagination, but, if someone is wearing this, no one will be appreciating your imagination, just wondering why the elephant is so big) I really like it!

TAZL

LOVE it! $5 Because I love animal shirts. Looks sexy on navy, and the sizing issues don't bother me as much as they do others.

D_Dub

$5 for the brown

anakras

nice,oldlooking,i like.

AnotherJohn

I love it, and yet I seem to hate it. $5, but Ill never fully appreciate it.

tofurky

first jesus then the polar bear now this...

Glumone

king of the jungel is lookin like a mouse....FIX

phones

nice use of fish

Riaz Bacchus

i dont like the dark blue. maybe a little more color and off centered.

ascorbique

Awesome. Other shirt colors?

who_lee

like it on brown.

chocolatefrog

I would make the lion bigger, it looks too small next to the elephant. I like it on both light and dark blue

kiLLyou

PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!! PRINT Flying Mouse !!!

sprite16oz

I think the animals on his back look out of place. I like it much, though.

No account?
Join Us