really?

Watch this
Omair

it's to compete with hot topic.

....cough

J-Ray

Somebody got lazy, hahahaha.

drmtama2

i know man... WTF.. the SELECTS were doing awesome... well i get to save some money this week

:)

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

It's a select not a "type" tee.

drmtama2

pyr.. i think he was being sarcastic... hopefully..

chelly

the lettering is felt

Skipper6745
Skipper6745 profile pic Alumni

I actually like the type on this quite a bit.

shirtflirt

hate to bag, but that's the least deserving select print since that thing with the poo and the bold red lines on a yellow tee.

J-Ray

I think they'll sell like hotcakes, cuz everybody who loves metal is an arrogant arsehole who would proudly wear this shirt.

drmtama2

count me out J... count me wayyyyy out

J-Ray

Me too! I wonder how many arrogant metalheads buy shirts on Threadless?

shirtflirt

haha, mezo's the only one.

Zantar

It's hard not to be arrogant when you rule.

CourtneyLynne

THANK YOU THREADLESS.

Wahhh it up guys, I love this shirt :D

tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

I'd wear this whilst playing out at a deep house party due to me being an ├╝ber ironic pile of designer wank, apart from that I couldnt see it getting worn much.

shirtflirt

deep house mx still around?

Nodus

How many arrogant metalheads know what enter key is?

tesco
tesco profile pic Alumni

still around? just about. it's mostly watery rubbish but there is some beautiful minimal electro brilliance if you dig deep enough.

newjerzey71

I love this!!!! but I do agree $25 for a type tee is a bit excessive

though I still will probably end up buying it

Zantar

Definitely worth $25 - looks like every letter got special consideration. The colors, felt technique and attitude are perfect for the subject.

deboraborialis

I just noticed this was a select. I do know someone who'd love it though.

jsitzer9

Threadless is high if they think we're gonna pay $25 for a tee with felt lettering.
And Metal sucks by the way. If you think differently you should go back to 1986 and stay there.

deboraborialis

They would if they could. My friend's husband said "There's two kinds of music, metal and shite".

tomburns
tomburns profile pic Alumni

man, i was really hoping for something outstanding from don clark. i have always loved asterik studios posters and stuff, but this is definately not his best work, thats for sure.

predanator

agree with tom. i love the message seeing as i'm a fan of metal myself but cmon don! you can do better!

Aristarchus
Aristarchus profile pic Alumni

I'm actually feeling good about this.

After a long hiatus during which I couldn't say "Select tees suck!" I'm back in my comfort zone.

naoriesan

$25. Not likely.

ceres

"Threadless is high if they think we're gonna pay $25 for a tee with felt lettering.
And Metal sucks by the way. If you think differently you should go back to 1986 and stay there."

And the metal fans are the arrogant pricks? Thank you, your opinion had made me realize how crappy bands like Therion, Haggard, Nightwish, Green Carnation, Ayreon, etc. Please enlighten me on what music I should listen to since you are all knowing. I'm sure your favourite music was made just yesterday and isn't ripped off of some style before it. You're probably the guy who thought nu-metal was the coolest thing ever made just 5 years ago until someone called you a fag for listening to it.

Nodus

I have no idea who any of those bands are, ceres.

J-Ray

ceres: I stated that arrogant metalheads would wear this, because the statement on the shirt is definitively arrogant. I'm sure many people here like metal among other genres, but this shirt probably represents a very small portion of Threadless users. And for $25 for a type tee, at that, makes it quite a stretch.

robearto

I like metal, but, I wouldn't buy this for $15 let alone $25

ekaj47

i would doubt any person that has been a fan of metal and that would make a statement like this about metal would not wear this with felt lettering

also - no true metal fan would be caught dead in pre-faded torn jeans like the guy in the product pic

ceres

J-ray:
I wasn't really calling you out. My post was mostly in regard to the ass saying metal sucks though I did use your comment about arrogance.
Personally, as a metal fan, if it's not a band shirt, I much prefer shirts that feature music I don't like for the irony of it.

No account?
Join Us