Close
One second...

Purple Reign

During the Super Bowl halftime show I got a bit inspired :) The sub uses 3 colors and looks best on Dusk Purple.

Watch this
Quag

During the Super Bowl halftime show I got a bit inspired :) The sub uses 3 colors and looks best on Dusk Purple.

vkyk

i love how there are words :)

tofurky

a bit hard to read.but cool

TAZL

I didn't see the words until I read vkyk's comment! Maybe make them clearer..?

kalie7

cool idea needs work on the execution. like the cloud looks like a flying saucer and such.

omnicon

no. work on it. needs to be refined, easier to read, less flat looking cloud.

midnightblue88

The words are kind of cheesy. I could do without the "text".

fatsmcgee

love
peace
hope
life

cool...

BORN2SHOPLC

a little work and it gets a $5..for now a 5 :)

Ruefulstar

There is just so
much purple

The Crackers

i just don't really like the cloud

but it's awesome

frrmack

something funny: I loved the shape of the cloud, the rain, the placement, the colors, everything. And I was amazed how just a simple illustration of rain could look so good. Simple and brilliant, I thought.

And then I saw the words. Oh, that's the idea. But you know what, I wouldn't wear a shirt that says Love Peace Hope Life on it.

Even though it's the main ingredient, I think the shirt would be a $5 without the words.

Quag

Thanks everyone for the input, I'm going to do a big mash of all of everyone's together for the second version and I'll see if I can't get something everyone can love! Keep the suggestions coming please :)

zomgblah

nice words

maybe make the cloud a bit more liek a cloud?

i think it would be better in light blue

:D

lauracake

purple rain, purple rain... has to be the color! and i like there are words, and i really like that you don't see them at first. but i'm gonna have to say i think the words are too cheesy. also, maybe try a smooth on the bottom, fluffy on the top cloud (like a real one).

ajsolid84

Tough to see the words... don't know if that's necessarily bad though.

kojabu

I like it without the words as well.

Louhead

The words are kind of cliche. The design would stand on it's own.

Jackie_Oh

I think the words are cool. but the cloud could be improved on..

myarulz

I don't think you should make the words any clearer. The subtlety is key.

who_lee

mmmm 4.

FRICKINAWESOME

the words are actually very clear if you go more than a few feet away from your computer screen ie how nearly everyone in the world will look at your shirt. My only complaint is that the cloud looks like the rain has a bad toupee. Other than that, solid idea. 3.

kaleidopunk

The words are too saccharine. Sounds like a no-good-hippy on acid. Graphic is cool though.

Aristarchus

I used to really like Prince. Then his first wife gave birth to that alien baby and he went nuts.

He was so much cooler before he went nuts.

Kids, if you're going to be a rock star, marry a woman who won't give birth to an alien baby. She'll only make you nuts and cause you to alienate your fans.

No pun intended.

bhoomika

Sorry but no ... no more rain... i m tired of rain t-shirts....

tiglet

i love it.... unlike some other people. 5$ 5$

bruner

very simple! i like!

No account?