a joyous past time

please enjoy.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

on a green tee without the oval background. I think one image of the guy (the middle one of him in full swing) would suffice.

with those changes, a 5+$

Robsoul
Robsoul profile pic Alumni

and submit to big buck contest

hforhello

oh no! poor bunnies. great style and colors though! the only suggestion I could make is for the bunnies to look slightly different since the golfers are all different.

naisatoh

Oh man.. How can you look at this and not laugh?! Great job there.

Aristarchus
Aristarchus profile pic Alumni

I have to respectfully disagree with Robsoul on nearly every count. I like the wavy green grass beneath their feet, and the idea that there are three different bunnies sitting still for three different golfers (all in different stages of driving) contributes to the wonderful absurdity of the image!

I do agree, though, that this should have been subbed to Buck Hunter.

Raining

So violence :(

The Ending

this really made me laugh! Not sure if id wear it but im going to 5$ it just to be on the safe side!

aquilifer

I really need this t-shirt. Right now.

Petanca

i don't get it

andyg
andyg profile pic Alumni

AWESOME! 5$

stevenotelephants

Hey... in the north of Australia they do that for real with cane toads. People go to the golf course when it rains, just to play toad in the hole!!! If you had have used toads, I would have given $5

lerky

Not for me sorry :/

Jakaricat1

I MUST be missing the joke. Maybe because I dont golf. Is there a pun in there or something?

erikhartley

no pun (at least i don't think). just bunny murder humor. Anyone ever seen that video of the indy car hitting a rabbit? Wow...

redsugar

The rabbits all being identical makes them look like chocolate easter bunnies, i think.

verlierer

"bunny murder humor," ... I like it

LionelM

Like it.

Lashford

fore! 5.

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

interesting 5$

Crazy_Cat_Gal

What a shame that someone who is so talented created this horrific depiction of animal abuse. I have a great sense of humour, but, not when it comes to things like this.

kahli

This is such a great design, the concept and the colours are fantastic!! Print Please. A joyous passtime indeed......

GoldenWasp

I love this.. and buy. :D

Barbarella007

Here's your 0 for a hateful concept.

Aristarchus
Aristarchus profile pic Alumni

I wish I could have given you more than 5 just to compensate for the individuals with mealworms rather than brains in their skulls.

yion072

Cool. 5.

mapple
mapple profile pic Alumni

AH AH AH!

TehBohoLuffer

It'd be nice if each of the bunnies were different... But it is very cute.

brenda.e

brilliant as is

krn exangel

ew~ i hate this cuz i hate playing golf

SemantiTheft

Brilliant! I love that it's a two-take gag. Makes it all the sweeter.

brenden_strang

thank you all for your comments. i like to think of these as "animal cool-tee". keep it coming.

mexorcist801

I once made a drawying just like this. $5

Shanime

nice

exoticrobotic

my gf would cry if she saw this haha

Brett F.

oh no, i don't like this.

kidpahl

yes, esp with easter around the corner, love to have.

tfsr

Maybe have one bunny looking over his shoulder.
Make them not the same. D:

ma17

oh, those girls can't be making a fuss out of animal abuse or hatery over this! (oh, yup, I can't spell)
and specially not pretend they have a sense of humour after that!
tsc tsc tsc, life must be reaaally boring for these people... $5

idunno

as a 7 year vegetarian i'd have to say that this is fucking amazing... fuck all that blah blah animal abuse bull...its a fucking t-shirt

Kassius

Jolly good show. $5

kalie7

im so sad right now. poor bunnies

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us