.the film lovers.

This concept is based on the fact that sharing movies with others is quite fun, and at a film festival, essential. Discussion of every sort is necessary. The unique appeal of film festivals is that the audience gets to act like an artist, when they create something of the films through interaction with others and word of mouth.

This is my first ever t-shirt design. Any sort of feedback would be wonderful!

Watch this
angelina_ballerina

This concept is based on the fact that sharing movies with others is quite fun, and at a film festival, essential. Discussion of every sort is necessary. The unique appeal of film festivals is that the audience gets to act like an artist, when they create something of the films through interaction with others and word of mouth.
This is my first ever t-shirt design. Any sort of feedback would be wonderful!

cityauctor

i need a zoom. whatever they're sitting on looks ill-defined

kayne

Not bad but im not really a fan of the big green smudge. Maybe without that? I really like the colours though.

kito

like the colors, remove the green part, and draw just a simple shadow in green. :)

kito

like the colors, remove the green part, and draw just a simple shadow in green. :)

JCD2712

i like its positioning best when it's off to the side

hurricane hanz

i really like this. but i agree with Kito about the green part.

scribbledhearts

it would probably be better without the green thing.
but otherwise its very lovely.

aquietdesperation

I like it best off to the side, and without the green.
I really love this because I love sharing my favorite movies with others.

Elliexx3

i think if i do not get to buy this shirt, i'll die. I deffinatley like the bottom left choice better though [:

dragoness

very cute. I think it would be cool though if the screen was in the top right corner and the "lovers" were looking at it from the bottom left.

bruner

the colors are very nice!! but that big green thing dont combine with the rest of the art...

tresemme

absolutely adorable without the green smudgey.
and placing it on the chest would be cool.
but other than that, way cute!

lepetitmonstre

meh. could do without the green blob and with the screen more sketchy, to match the couple.

i'd wear it if it were just the couple, actually.

angelina_ballerina

thanks all for your lovely comments!

it definitely helps for my next tshirt design.

No account?
Join Us