Close
One second...

Red Between the Lines

The script I wrote in the back is the same action followed by a similar line(s) of dialogue. Each time it is repeated, it is written with more depth, description, and imagery until even the dialogue becomes sarcastic and unnerving. Whereas the scene was boring and simple at first, it become intriguing and mysterious by the end.

Watch this
Wandering Gypsi

The script I wrote in the back is the same action followed by a similar line(s) of dialogue. Each time it is repeated, it is written with more depth, description, and imagery until even the dialogue becomes sarcastic and unnerving. Whereas the scene was boring and simple at first, it become intriguing and mysterious by the end.

amoania

i really really think this is cool.
like it a lot!

ranal

awesome! I love the subtle lettering in the background, But I would still want it to be more noticeable for anyone looking at my shirt.

AudreyMyHeart

I like the white shirt version of it.

Adam Jaques

Its cool but a little too busy for me

kurlyfryz

it's a gorgeous design, but I think it might be too subtle and detailed for a t shirt. To fully appreciate the shirt, people would have to look closely, an that's a lot of squinting at my chest. Even if I weren't a girl, I think that might be a bit unnerving.

But you are a talented artist, that is for sure.

bibliophileNY

Really...really...cool. Busy? Yes. Cluttered? No. There is a difference.

Latestfever

i like it, it has too much of a boxy look to it though

Wandering Gypsi

thanks for the comments!

i wanted the script to be a little less noticable (for one, the art of good scriptwriting is usually underappreciated, and thus usually is not "seen") and two, i wanted the drawing to stand out more. i figured it would look cluttered/without a focal point if the script was darker/easier to read. also, i hoped that by the script being so light, it wouldn't appear boxy. xP

i actually am a filmmaker (artwork is more a hobby). so this piece very much represents my own passion for making films, every last bit of it.

while passion is behind every step in filmmaking, there's nothing like when you see the passion take up the screen, and figures, emotions, thoughts, and feelings seep out of the screen into the hearts and minds of those watching.

oddsea

that's alot of talky-talky

K-diddy

the detail is nice i would wear it with pride!

x_los

Wow, this is lovely! You're talented, Sallie!

wennz

i think it looks really good except the text i think could maybe be a little less square-y... mb if it faded or had ink smeared er something. i dunno jsut a thought. i'd still dig it the way it is right now though.

mattmcfar

Anyone who said they like this is trying really hard to appear artsy. You ain't foolin' me.

spiffyjam

white would rock! 5

NeranjanVenom

I like the way this is put together

sloppyjoe89

white looks best.

doesnt work on the others.

terryb

not on yello

JAYGATZ

it looks great on the cream color. or white. not sure.

SmallButStrong

definetly like the white/creamy color

BrickTea

Gorgeous design. You're a very talented artist. Looks better on the white than the other colors.

forgetful_chic

you rock wandering gypsy :) my guy is a director , scripts and all hehe completely artistic in film, so i TOTALLY appreciate the script behind the design. absolutely love it how it is. if it prints i'm buying. if not i'll be sad eek! :L

living5minuteslate

oooo, i like the white/ivory version. very nice $5

oh.the.drama

i like how it is a script for the writing,
very creative.

4$

Tortuga

Very nice.

kidpahl

white 5+

taub

beautiful 5$