Close
One second...

Armadillo

Armadillos are fun.

Watch this
SissyNat

ARMADILLLOS ARE INSTANT WIN

michelle-b

Green on green, not good. Like the Armadillo though, "Crunchy on the outside smooth on the inside, ARMADILLOS!"

regan_noel

When I lived in TX, I'd always feel sorry for the armadillos that ended up as roadkill. Very cute, but small brains....
I agree with the green on green being not so good.
Otherwise, I like it a lot. Very cute!

regan_noel

When I lived in TX, I'd always feel sorry for the armadillos that ended up as roadkill. Very cute, but small brains....
I agree with the green on green being not so good.
Otherwise, I like it a lot. Very cute!

jumarn

IT'S AN ARMADILLO!

Lashford

however, drop shadows are never fun. i think this might look very nice if you were to knock out the white outline -- basically turn that white outline to the same color as the t-shirt. that way the form of the armadillo is implied only by the closeness of the shapes. try it out, see what ya think.

Richard_Lee
Richard_Lee profile pic Alumni

$5 how it is. but it think ^Lashford has a good point. maybe if you took out the white line and put the naked shapes on a brown shirt? might look neat. i think it's really nice and simple and i like the image. anyway, $5 just how it is, green on green and all.

omnicon

please. not in green. try purples maybe? That would be cool. 3.

-JR

lauracake

love this (and i like the drop shadow, especially with the simplicity of the design) : )

erinaroo

Dude, armadillos are awesome. I agree on the not green shirt, though.

BrickTea

As everyone else is saying, not on a green shirt. Texture on the armadillo's back would be a nice touch, but first move it to some other color (probably not purple).

bjfewell

different color shirt & this is a $5

MahiMahiHead24

nice design...but slightly boring by itself.

lovingshirts

woot this is awesome!!

Sapp

i love armidillos!

bruner

too simple...but cool!

No account?
Join Us