Close
One second...

fold here

I've never been a fan of folding laundry...I thought this shirt might help a bit :)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
smpthngslly

I've never been a fan of folding laundry...I thought this shirt might help a bit :)

raemelle

I would be a lot better about folding my shirts if I had this. Fabulous idea.

theurbanraptor

erm.
its neat.
but i've never seen a political t shirt printed.

wonder_woman520

Not true the Communist Party was printed!

theurbanraptor

that wasn't an actual political message. that was a play on words.

mezo

Haha! Good one. Now make one with the fist and Keanu Reeves.

theurbanraptor

i'd buy that.
or if it was carrot top.
or oprah.

ekaj47

seems silly to me, i would think there are a lot of other people in the world that should be hated, bush is too easy

chelly

theurbanraptor, quit being such a fucking knowitall.

TELP

CLEVER!!

tofurky

5$

smpthngslly

There may be a lot of people in the world to be hated ekaj47. Bush wasn't chosen because hes an easy target...he was chosen because hes hurting a lot of people, and I hate it. So, punching Bush only makes sense to me :)

drmtama2

$5

NICE!!!!

sinwon

clever? now whats the difference when you fold the shirt? its the same. only the fist gets closer, thats it. try some other ideas instead.

sinwon

yes you hate Bush, and you want to punch him. lets say you really finally punched him. would you still hate him after?

my point is, a punch, is too cheap for him.

drmtama2

sin.. what are you talking about?.. i believe thats the point.. to punch Bush.. haha!

:)

drmtama2

nevermind...

maddingo

~~~~
There may be a lot of people in the world to be hated ekaj47. Bush wasn't chosen because hes an easy target...he was chosen because hes hurting a lot of people, and I hate it. So, punching Bush only makes sense to me :)
~~~~

and with that you have however inadvertently perfectly described human nature and why there will NEVER be the end of war and fighting.

also if you are a U.S. Citizen you might wanna tidy up before the Secret Service shows up to investigate if you are a threat to the president. =p

blindkingdom

I like it. Keep it up.

Lashford

take out that lighter colored wrinkled-paper texture behind the main illustration and it's a 4.

sonmi

haha, i wouldn't wear a political shirt, but that's a neat idea.

ohitsxnicole

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Omg, i would wear this.
Lol.

5!

medicyanide

I like this one, clever idea and good color choices. I think a lot of people would like it... try it with other people too though!

.jl-london.

nice idea but not sure it'll make the cut

Anita B.

mmmm...no. maybe if it were Little Egypt...haha not really.

aniki21

It might work better if it was the front of a fist, so that folding it would mean that the fist impacts his face "properly".

amoania

i would absolutely wear this shirt... political or not.
it's much more brilliant than any other anti-bush shirt that i've seen.

sisera

goooodd!!! very good idea!

.liz.

hahaha as a canadian, i must say, i love it!

brenda.e

i can't see it. =(

jwalsh

hahah love it! 5$

shirtflirt

it's funny how white people won't wear/be political
and pretend how important it is to keep their vote a secret
what a bunch of bullshit
it's like pretending that bush and his cohorts AREN"T fucking over millions of people everyday with their conceited world view.

it's ok to be poltical and take action against tyrants, people.

ska-face

awsome id buy it!!

cford

I'd buy it if it were a picture of Jesus' face. Or a baby's. But if you want to do a political thing...try Dick Cheney. Bush-bashing is really trendy, but you could set a new one with a Cheney-hate shirt.

brenda.e

i can see it now.

eh, not that great.

sonmi

it's funny how white people won't wear/be political
and pretend how important it is to keep their vote a secret
what a bunch of bullshit
it's like pretending that bush and his cohorts AREN"T fucking over millions of people everyday with their conceited world view.

i won't wear it for the same reasons i won't wear pun shirts :p just not my style.

ErenDeer

I'd wear it. :] $5!.

KaylaFOZB

it's ok to be poltical and take action against tyrants, people.

i agree w/ that statement, but keeping it in context i have to get this off my chest...

i still can't believe that people are trying to describe bush as a supposed tyrant.
we live in america people! why don't you try living in Zimbabwe or Myanmar - things like ethnic cleansing, NO health care - no hospitals at all, torture, people starving, massacres, ect. why aren't we outraged about these things? we need to open our eyes.

cford

So we can't just switch it to Jesus' face?

KaylaFOZB

why would we want to punch Jesus?

ninawiduri

Kayla, you're so naive....

DrawingEvils

Awesome.
I just don't want banned from commercial flight.

rev4n

I don't think many people would wear this. Plus, the colors are too dark; you can hardly see the design.

haleyjane

i'd wear it. but i'm canadian. we all hate bush... i agree with mezo, i would also like to see keanu reeves face in there... or perhaps tom cruise. heck even katie holmes and her fierce grin. but this one is best

Stevethegreat

nobody has pointed out that that's not how the fold thingy works.

there needs to be two fold marks.

otherwise once you fold it the fist and face are smushed together inside the paper..or shirt, i guess

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?