Close
One second...

Back to the Roots

Eadweard Muybridge's "The Horse In Motion" was the inspiration for this design. As the first person to ever discover "moving film" (stop-motion effect), I felt he deserved some credit for modern film festivals!

Watch this
emilyander

Eadweard Muybridge's "The Horse In Motion" was the inspiration for this design. As the first person to ever discover "moving film" (stop-motion effect), I felt he deserved some credit for modern film festivals!

knuklehedz

very nice, and well thought out, but not so original as you say, $3

drmtama2

HECK YES!!!

$5

Dr Z

Brown on Turqouise Cent pour Cent.

I LOVE THIS.

Oh sweet geeheebus. I gorgeous, clean design, with thought behind it.

This is what threadless was about. Good to see it back.

5$

pb4ugoha

ya this shirt is great. i hope it wins so i can buy it!

Adam B Synical

Very Nice! I like all the color combos.

sk8dork

does threadless support printing different 'transparency levels'? i know it makes sense, but i don't think i've seen them use any types of transparent inkage mixes.

soccerfreaky

Wonderful. I think it's pretty hard to find a really good horse shirt like this. $5

EllenC

This is mint. I want to wear it.

iac74205

overprinting for the transparencies, maybe...

enlighten_the_messenger

I think you should do the one starting with lighter on the blue- like on the darker brown.

Gorgeous design.

oddreaper

I've been waiting for a shirt like this; I love Muybridge's Sequence. Will totally buy the printing if it's $17

Aeeee

I think it would be cool if you had them going around the bottom by the hem.

thegreenfury

i love the idea. i would have the horse running across the chest in one line, but, still, really cool.

TAZL

Great colors! I like the composition a lot, I wouldn't change it. My favorite color is the natural, but they all look great!

$5

keenerer

Hi emilyyy!!!! I like your running horsies.

spunky_laura

Definitely BROWN and I'd buy.

But the horse that is standing still is missing his tail!!

Eseph

Nice backstory, effect is pretty neat, but hte repetition down the side just doesn't do it for me. Maybe if it was a ring around the base of the shirt? dunno. 3

Carthage

it looks beautiful, but it doesn't really bring anything new to the original concept. i'd love to see you use this technique in a different way.

medicyanide

nice design and credit :) (all too often you catch people passing things off as their own idea... and this one probably would have been able to do that... but it's still nice when credit is given) i like the tan and brown

kingforaday

i like it but it looks kinda like napoleans shirt from napolean dynamite, id buy the blue one though

No account?
Join Us