Close
One second...

SerialKiller

• by Samtricks
  • posted Jan 31, 2007
  • 20 Comments

Watch this
periwinklepixie

creepy... but where are her eyes? and what's wrong with the moon?

amoania

i like that you can only see 1 eye...
and the moon either needs more texture, or no texture... looks kinda 'off' right now...
cool concept though.

grypesagon

the moons problem is that you shaded the craters but the shadows aren't all moving from the same source. I like it a lot though. $4

Lucindawst

I cannot say enough about this design, I love it and want it right now.

PhineasX

I also think you should work out the moon issue. It's hard to ignore. And since I'm commenting anyway... bigger knife, please.

Ersind

The girl's face has strange proportions. Less shadow?

PoPoJiJo

I love the girl but the moon looks like a golf ball 4

sinwon

except for the "bubbles" where her dress dissolve. its "serialkiller" you are trying to make here! and the moon. sorry but it does seem like a lazy and uninspired work to me. try harder.

kihou

I like that the moon craters make her look like she has horns =o!

PoPoJiJo

lol I thought they were horns until I looked closer ...she would look better if they were horns

aniki21

If it was just the girl (I love the bubbles at the bottom), I'd be all over this.

sassyone

I thought the moon had "breasts" on purpose.....
am I wrong?

lady_riain

i love this, but i agree that the moon could use a little work. still a 5$

krn exangel

Love it because its dark and I'm dark!

verycool

nice very kool

rhayward

the moon is lacking detail, and the face is a bit retarded because it looks different depending on which part you're looking at

kurtbert

i think the face could be better but i love the design

toddtastic

it kind of lacks a message....i like the fact that you used Serial killer and not the over used joke cereal killer, but it doesn't have any point

ILoveThisSite

oh wow, I LOVE IT!! If i could ever buy it i know i would creep out and shock so many people (im only the violent type at heart) but i love it ^_^

No account?
Join Us