I'm a newbie. Be gentle. shudder

Watch this
PrettyGarbage

I'm a newbie. Be gentle. shudder

Cypress

that looks cool
but its pretty depressing

Crazy_Cat_Gal

This design is very good. It conveys alot of emotion.

simpleone

The design is beautiful

konami kode

reminds me of The Sandman entrapped in crystal.

lady_riain

beautiful! but sad. the only change i would suggest is to lose the text, i don't think it's needed - which is actually a huge compliment.

NJD

I agree with no text and I would like it a bit bigger on the shirt. I think it is awesome

nessness

This is lovely but so sad

enlighten_the_messenger

Yeah, either lose the text... or curve it around the bubble...

It could stay if you were creative with it somehow.

TAZL

Lose the text, but it's a nice illustration for a first-timer :)

ofm16

lose the text and make the design bigger (and centered). it's pretty though.

rudra

it should be larger and more central - the text isn't really necessary - the thing that bugs me most is the large circle of white against the dark background - i'd prefer if the circle faded into dark grey or black so that the overall shape was more of a crescent or incomplete circle

PrettyGarbage

rudra - she's in a bubble of sorts. thanks for looking though. And thanks for everyone else's comments too.

SwallowedAFallingStar

get rid of the text, the image is beautiful by itself, make it larger and center it! i like the design.

midnightblue88

I agree that the image is strong enough without the text.

martialstudy

Powerful illustration! Lose the text. First two submissions are great! Keep it up!

achiyadios

no text plz. i love the girl~ :)

trindli

no text, and please don't change it to centered, the position is perfectly fine :)
but it is depressing indeed..

cityauctor

wow. it's like a cd cover but better. $5

macxhole

does she have a scrotum? if so, $5.

nesbittie

no text and bigger and its a 5 and mayb $ ryt now its a 4

pubba

Good illustration, and I agree with losing the text. Nice work

carlino

$ without text

winterscribbled

This is maybe the only time I'll ever say this: but I'd like the design to be centered... on the back!

The Winged Self

oh no...please no text! It's such a great design! I'll $5 it anyways though.

LucyX

Best design I've seen all day. Would buy it. Well done!

larougepromoteur

yea i agreee that the text should be taken out and the image enlarged.

rainer21

no text please... im also not fond of its position on the shirt... otherwise its a real nice design

Glumone

text would be fine but...better typography please

Soup at hand

I like it but a little bigger.
and maybe put the image on the bottom corner.

BigODrummer

Your second design, your second 3 from me. : )

pector

mmm. i wouldnt leave it on the side, surround it by a circle and on the side makes it looks like a factory uniform

BrickTea

The design is way too goth for me. It's decent art, but I can almost see the kind of person who'd wear that, and they look horrible. But I'm supposed to be voting on art, so here's my review:

The character looks very poorly drawn. The style has potential, but it is too sketchy for me. Plus, the way the moon is placed looks odd, though I can't tell why.

I give it a 2.

PrettyGarbage

lmao - well, BrickTea it isn't a moon, it's a bubble that she's IN. I'll bet that's why it looks weird as a moon. Additionally, if my figure is poorly drawn (and I would like to state that she's supposed to be dark and sketchy which was actually a stretch for me as my drawing is usually realism), I'd love to know what your criteria is for a well-done drawing. Are impressionists or abstract artist lousy at their crafts?

Lastly - where are your designs? I'd love to see what a superior artist you are.....

reetzy_chick

take away the text. im sure others have said that before me. I like it tho.

eternis

Not to completely change the intent of your design, but it would be great to make the bubble the moon and add craters. I love the style, btw. Your designs show great great potential.

No account?
Join Us