Close
One second...

F-bomb

Dont drop the f-bomb!

Watch this
lollier888

I always drop the F bomb. Always.

rawwrrmommy

i think it'd look sweet on the door of a church...but, idk wearing its kinda cheese

death_monkie

Its beautiful. Id buy it.

nmbr112

Hellz yes.

crunchipnutbutta

It's exactly how I envisioned "the F bomb"... clear and simple... it really gets the message across (both shirt and F bomb)...

blue_orchid

I completely love this. I would so buy it!

LionelM

A good idea. The illustration is extremely amateurish, though.

Eseph

The link escapes me at the moment, but Thinkgeek beat you to the punch on this on (atleast so far as shirts go)...

Too unoriginal for me in anycase, and too simple.

cedars

i like this!

d3d
d3d profile pic Alumni

what the fuck is an f-bomb?

snacktivity

Fuck. That's the f-bomb. Do you want to hear the n-bomb?

J-Ray

Is Clown the c-bomb?

verlierer

I agree, the concept is great, but you could of polished up the illustration a bit.

cedahinea

Awesome. The simple and gritty image is very choice. If this doesn't win (which is unfortunately probably won't, because no one has taste around here anymore) please let me know if you print this independently (and you totally should!)

krk

phunky phresh!!!!!!! 5

LeRoi

I like it a lot, but I think it should be smaller and placed elsewhere. I'd recommend the left pec, and have some paint splatter or something in the blue around it or under it. And maybe on the back up near the shoulder blades should be something like "Fxck."

heyitskarina

i like the simplicity. f-in' cool.

superangie

cute but i wouldnt wear it

epey82

Fck Fck Fck Fck Fck Fck Fck Fck Fck Fck Fck Fck Fck Fck Fck Fck Fck Fck F*ck (to the tune of the meowmix commercial)

The Jolly Brewer

such a prissy term and for that reason I hate this, even though the concept is quite good, if a little obvious.

katey_did

love it!

I want one NOW

; )

bruner

f-bomb!!! like...fu#k-bomb!?!?!...nice!

No account?