Close
One second...

the darkness

• by namgorf
  • posted Jan 28, 2007
  • 22 Comments

I created a whole series of zombie horror designs, and this is one of them. It works best on black, I wanted it to be done in glow in the dark ink though. I like zombies.

Watch this
namgorf

I created a whole series of zombie horror designs, and this is one of them. It works best on black, I wanted it to be done in glow in the dark ink though. I like zombies.

nintechno
nintechno profile pic Alumni

Not sure if I'd wear it, but it does creep me out. For that, I give you a 3.

eyenseed

like the face! reminds me of the exorcist.

glambastard.

Uber awesome...Zombies are the best.

TankEngine

i heart killing zombies with my baseball bat

care to join?

any fan of zombies is a friend of mine.

ButterflyWings

That is a kick ass illustration. I'd buy this for a friend who is seriously thinks there are really zombies out there, just to see him squirm.

macxhole

sorry, but I keep seeing this as one of those blurry, DIY redneck tattoos. i think it might be the teeth.

abbster

Yes! Zombies! Whee!

gooseyGfunk

wo, reminds me of art in comics

abandonthebox

the detail is absolutely awesome. although i have to admit it is very creepy. still a 5 for the work though

jayman22

thats a great design. i would buy and wear it proudly! 5$

delta66

$5!!!!!!!!!

delta66

I would wear this every single day.

fireonalexa

AH! its cool, but kinda scary

ThreadlessPotatofish

I'm a big fan of everything Zombie, having quite a few zombie themed shirts from Threadless, but this one doesn’t do it for me. This illustration would look great in a graphic novel, and would probably sell in a comic book shop, but for a tee I need an original theme - something that hasn’t been done before. Play with the zombie myth a little bit, turn it on its ear, do something we haven’t seen before. I’d like to see more of your zombie designs.

summerstorm

Zombie Dude needs a speech bubble that says, "ZOMG! Like, no way!!1!!1!"

booguess

dont tell me the face glows, too?

"***"

LaMola07

CREEPY.

froggurts

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!... Anything to do with zombies or vampires I am in....I would pay 1000 bucks for it....

No account?