Close
One second...

DRINK & ENJOY FORMOL

Watch this
liranlotker

I dont see anybody holding a gun to my head forcing me to drink Coke..

PsyKopaT

I agree "liranlotker" but... What report is there with my design ??? I do not speak about coke but about formalin, it is a simple joke! ;)

maggie-californication

i'm not a fan of all of the stars and glammy things going on above the simply "formol" design at the bottom... it makes me feel like i'm looking at a superbowl shirt or something, like i'd only wear this shirt once before tossing it into the bottom of my closet. simple designs are sometimes the best. lose all of the flashy stuff and just keep the "formal", "enjoy", and text below. positive side: actually looks like an ad, the bubbles add to the effect :]

RainboltArt

No thanks and I'm not sure you can use the "dynamic wave."

rgurley

I think it's way too busy. It reminds me of a Nascar shirt or something. I wouldn't wear it.

skafiend007

Yeah, maybe simple it down. And I think you can use the Coke wave thing. I see it on so many parody designs. I saw one on a t-shirt in the window of a Christian book store... something about "Choose Christ" or something... There was also a parody Hershey bar with "He Saves" in place of the name "Hershey"

skafiend007

BTW, I'm an idiot... what's Formol? And what does CH 20 represent?

helo

skafiend007,

Formol is another name for Formaldehyde.
CH2O is the chemical formula for Formaldehyde ( H2CO is
another formula to describe it ). Since Formaldehyde is a gas
at room temperature it is mixed in with water in order to use
it as a fungicide, preservative, deodorant, and other uses. It's
this mixture with water that is called Formol or Formalin.

helo

PsyKopaT,
What is it about Formol that you don't like ?

PsyKopaT

Nothing, helo. First, it was just a joke. It was for halloween, I watched TV and it was "night of the living death" from George A. Romero, and in the middle of the film, like all over the world on all TV chanel, you have some "advertising" and i saw a coca cola publicity, so i think to myself "hey, Why I would not invent a drink for living death ?! That's all ! ;)

PsyKopaT

Nothing, helo. First, it was just a joke. It was for halloween, I watched TV and it was "night of the living death" from George A. Romero, and in the middle of the film, like all over the world on all TV chanel, you have some "advertising" and i saw a coca cola publicity, so i think to myself "hey, Why I would not invent a drink for living death ?! That's all ! ;)

helo

^ thanks for the explanation, PsyKopaT

PsyKopaT

at your service sir ! (it sound like warcraft words !) ;) But also thank you helo to interesting you in my work !

No account?