it's fun, ain't it?

eat_kohlrabi

no one's blaming you for anything :)
congrats on being printed!

rudeboyzach

I'd wear a Rude Bear....

mezo
mezo profile pic Alumni

Congrats on your win...and for the record, you shouldn't have to send out an apologetic announcement defending your stance.

You clearly created something printable, which is why it was printed- AND it was your first sub, dang! Regardless of the subject matter, which I am neither here nor there on, it's a playful design. Keep at it...and try to ignore some of the haters. There's typically at least one in every printed batch.

Congrats again!

hound562

wow congrats on your first submission being printed.

travis76
travis76 profile pic Alumni
  • um , for being on two months and having your first sub printed!
littlem

oh rob, stop worrying so much:)

ekaj47

1st sub and its printed - nuff said

echoepidemic

I think it's really awesome.

Care bears deserve to be mocked.

Elburrito

Congrats.

I wish I had your money

:(

squirelgirl

thay allways choise the lame shirts its retarded no effance man

squirelgirl

what are you gonna buy with your money?

squirelgirl

sick bear and zombie bear sound rockin

Hypothermia

I don't get why people are so offended by EMO. I hate the hip-hop scene but you don't see me Bitching about it. If you dunt like it turn the fuck around!

Hypothermia

Oh btw congratulations. I got caught up in my rant heh.

squirelgirl

I don't like the hippster seen eather or ghetto

gordond

happy belated birthday and congratulations on being printed. i think it's quite a nice shirt.

Stevethegreat

" Hypothermia, at 5:18pm on Dec 13, 2005
I don't get why people are so offended by EMO. I hate the hip-hop scene but you don't see me Bitching about it. If you dunt like it turn the fuck around!"

it's just that when people assert their "individuality" by acting the same as one another, I get pissed off

Hypothermia

yah but i think everyone at some point does that. nobody can be completely unique. We're all related in some way. Some are Emo, Some G-unit, some are artists

Hypothermia

but Everyone has seen corn bits in their poo poo even when they didn't have corn that day

Stevethegreat

haha......it's just that this counter-culture has become dominant and is running amok among our nation's youth causing them to be unhealthily sad for no reason....i agree that every group is like that and I try to pick and choose elements from each group that i like and I guess I just don't like any elements of Emo

I'm not very articulate

radhotrobot
radhotrobot profile pic Alumni

squirelgirl, at 5:15pm on Dec 13, 2005

what are you gonna buy with your money?

pay off my credit card, lol,
i hate christmas shopping...

squirelgirl

lol thats prolly why my family dosint celebrate christmas haha

Hypothermia

That's alright, I love you for who You are Steve. The great.

radhotrobot

echoepidemic, at 4:12pm on Dec 13, 2005

I think it's really awesome.

Care bears deserve to be mocked.

--------------------------------------------

So true... exactly why i did it.

:D

but just imagine, with the whole carebear family, there HAD to be one that the others likesd less, the one that got picked on... which lead me to the idea of the emo carebear... (the one that nobody loved)

Stubby42

If it wasnt for the fact that I own 13 tees alreay I'd buy it.

OlliRudi
OlliRudi profile pic Alumni

Hey, that's interesting! I just found new appreciation for this shirt.
Still won't be buying it, but congrats on being printed!

Eggie

Hi, I am the girl that swears Ive seen this somewhere else before. After you mentioned the thing about it being on myspace, it could have been possible someone lifted it form your site and put it somewhere else, because this is so familiar every time i look at it.

fiddlywink46

mm its silly, but congrats on being printed =)

velvetsamurai

hey, like i said in my blog, nothing personal. despite my feelings for the individual design, you have my respect for having your first shirt score so well, and be printed. that is amazing.

prianka

do Alcoholic bear it sounds awesome!!!!

smilinsara

dude, the stretched out earring makes it priceless. if i weren't so poor, i'd consider buying this solely for the earring.

congrats on winning.

steve_swartz

i would rather see a second shirt where emo bear does something emo. plays emo music? rescues a friend from suicide? cleans trash the neighborhoood? something.... no need to go on to another bear: this one has potential! ;)

hendrixbecca

i'd wear any of your bears

my friend robert has this joke about his wishbear...if its in your bed all your wishes come true....

cheesy i know but i love this shirt because of our insider about the wishbear. i'll probably buy it just for that.

The Domo

I hate your shirt.

But you're really cute.

yellowman

the domo your a fagot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yellowman

ok i take it back that wasn't to constructive of me. You are straight because you are a female, but threadless isn't a dating service

The Domo

Um... 'kay.

The Domo

Yeah, I was definitely proposing that he flies to The States from Australia and we begin a relationship. You're right. How very homosexual of me.

Stevethegreat

I think that you saying that totally means that you like girls

totally

Kaneh

You and me could be emos just for the hair.
And the idea of making a bear serie is great. Should have be done...

Congrats. Felicidades!!!

fifty50

I'm in Germany so I really don't see ANY "emo kids" over here and I'm probably the only guy on the bus who's not listening to shitty hip hop. No I don't dress like an emo kid but I still like the music, and that's what it's about.

On a different note, congratulations on your design winning! It's a nice design ;)

radhotrobot

The Domo, at 1:17am on Dec 15, 2005

Yeah, I was definitely proposing that he flies to The States from Australia and we begin a relationship. You're right. How very homosexual of me.

yaaay!

Shix
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us