Close
One second...

Life-Line

my second design ever for threadless.....i hope this one does good...of course...

but, i dont know...i used this poster for a local "battle of the bands" type ordeal quite awhile ago, and figured that it might make a nice t-shirt...

so, welll see what happens...

Watch this
Taylor Taylor

my second design ever for threadless.....i hope this one does good...of course...

but, i dont know...i used this poster for a local "battle of the bands" type ordeal quite awhile ago, and figured that it might make a nice t-shirt...

so, welll see what happens...

cityauctor

really cool, but it makes me think of MTV.

IndustryOrange

I agree, MTV definitely, but that may not be a bad thing... 5 for me.

javemport

yeah baybay, id buy this, looks sweet as hell bro.

DiveMaster

The lines aren't smooth enough on the astronaut. It still looks too sketchy. Otherwise, interesting design. Maybe a 3?

t_leigh7up

Thats sweet I love it...........u rock taylor

tynoreject

thrift store worthy,
nahh, its better than that...
i like it in gray.

and wow, people are such critics.

Gopeddler

YES!!!
Taylor yous da bomb.
~wes

laleaham

Hey Taylor, I like this one even better. Now this one really makes you think. It could mean so many things. I totally love this T. Your awesome! Keep em comin'.

laleaham

As far as the lines being scetchy, that's one of the things that's cool about it, Dude.

robstock

i love the metaphor in this tee, $5

Taylor Taylor

Thanks so much for all the comments! greatly appreciated...

no seriously, they are.

mhampton

This is an interesting shirt design!

jesse_stringer

What is this?! Some sort of metaphor? Lame. HAHA That guy still cracks me up. This is as sweet as a pixie stick. Keep it up!

danielombardi

I think I'm liking this one better than the bear.

sceneslut07

i like the sketchy look of the astronaut. it adds to the effect. i'd possibly put the microphone closer to his arm and make it look like he's reaching out for it more. other than that it's great :]

J0E563

a little too corporate for me

hilltopwill

dude, this T. is off the HOOK!! keep em rollin in lou..

facelessunknown0

i like the blue. astronauts always remind me of the deja entendu album cover, which is a good thing

dwalk51

weird as shit man. 3

kyrellizzlebizzle

dude. dude. dude. this one is bad ass. i give it a 5 and ill buy it if im not broke by then. Houston we havea problem. THis shirt is better than all the rest. Really makes ya think

sarELITE

grey
and id buy it

G-Lo

adore it.

iac74205

We need more astronauts...

Comron

Not sure at first...its a grower!!

Andy Warhol

On grey, this design is top notch

Soulkid