Close
One second...

Vote Please! Will return the favor!

Whats up everyone? Just wanted to ask if you can check out my slogans and let me know what you think. I would really appreciate it and will definitely return the favor.I am trying to get as much votes as I can. Hope one gets printed soon. Its been to long for type tees. I

Watch this
gobot101

alwalys funny. u have a lot though

paull

LAUGH OUT Loud Hilarious. good luck

J-Ray

I think the slogan shirts are dead. They haven't printed one for a while.

StopPickingOnMe

I did a long time ago.

Before time itself.....

heyu

Life Is A Test, But I Only Cheat Death is pretty much my fav thus far. good luck and yeah I agree with j-ray. love the ideas though.

UHH YEAH Sorry man the sloagans havent been printed in a while, but good luck and maybe try a design or 2. oh wait u did already sorry.

thebabe_2

thanx for the comments guys.. good luck in everything for you guys too. 012, thanx i think!!! anyways BLAH!

hug me ... is funny but messed up. although i have seen worse.

chd

more slogans.. where do people come up with these.

J-Ray

sometimes i think my slogans are too obscure or clever for people to get....and then other times, i think they're too stupid.

leeee

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

J-Ray

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

thebabe_2

j-ray... urs are awesome. i love the clown one about they're colorful.. lol. good luck to u too..

J-Ray

thanks1! ! i am voting on yours too now

J-Ray

I see we both like dyslexia jokes, hahaha

thebabe_2

i do, but there is only so hcum.. haha

Tinkerbell_Heidi

Hey Love,
These are good ones. Keep it up. When are u buyin me another shir?? lol talk to u later

thebabe_2

skafiend007. returned the favor. love the Momma little disappointment. Good luck to u too.

thebabe_2

Share The Wealth!

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

Babe 2's got a slew of good ones, but i still think you should shorten the frigging amount man! lol. I don't think the slogan shirts are dead, they have just been brushed aside like kids sizes for shirts recently. They shall return i tell you!!! Slogan shirts have been reprinted twice in the last few weeks, so let's just hope hope hope that the new ones are brewing soon! Maybe for a whole weeks worth of only slogans (a man can dream, can't he?) . Anywho, if anyone likes amazing slogans, please come over to "The Official Slogan Club! and say you wanna join for major amounts of people voting on your stuff! You gotta reurn the favoro...

thebabe_2

always do buddy. thanx

snny

Classic I love the new one

Frees Hugs Plus Tax.. I like it

The Crackers

nice man,

want to vote on mine?

i really liked most of them

thebabe_2

the crackers.. i returned the favor. U got some great ones. i'm suprised they arent higher scores

The Crackers

haha thanks, what were your favorites

my favorites of yours are

Okay I'm Here, Now What Are Your Other 2 Wishes?

and

Sleeping under The Stars is romantic unless your homeless

thebabe_2

Thanx My favorite was :Im not a ghost Im a bed sheet". Suprised it didnt get more votes..

chd

My Fav is "E=M.C. Hammer"

thebabe_2

I really like that one too chd

maloo

a newbie of 4 days in awe of these and others on 'the club'. see my early stabs at it.

thebabe_2

maloo. u have some good ones welcom

thebabe_2

more votes please will return the favor.

schleb

i voted. now vote on my design!

thebabe_2

Schleb I voted great work good luck in the joy of text contest.

FUNNY

snny

you have so much man, keep them coming

u keep it up man

thebabe_2

whats up yo. vote on my slogans please

No account?
Join Us