Close
One second...

lizard

• by vpb
  • posted Jan 23, 2007
  • 34 Comments

This is my first design here. I hope you will like it.

Watch this
vpb

This is my first design here. I hope you will like it.

raemelle

Hmm. It's kind of creepy. But slick. I think I'd like to see it on a different shirt color.

j00lius

I like it, but I wish it was a little smaller. Also different shirt colour would be good.

TAZL

love it! I like the downward-facing direction more.

rabidlizzy

I love this! But maybe a tid-bit smaller and on a different color.. make it stick out more rather than just.. sit there.. I don't know how to explain it @_@

noxgoodxdeed

Good design, but not my style. 2.

bibliophileNY

Seems like the t-shirt equivalent of a tribal arm band tatoo.

knuklehedz

the lines and colors are top, but it might be more subtle/real/doable if smaller?
anyway, your lines are, as said, very tatoo and that of a very talented tatoo artist, U?
The head is tight, as is the color contrast.

clerindy

i like it, but maybe u could have it abit smaller and curling from the back to the front?

Dogma

I'm not sure about grey being the shirt color. I guess it works. I'd go with it being a BIT smaller though.

Papetti

This is really cool, but I think it's just too big. A smaller design would do it better justice. The downward facing design is the best.

mattwalker79

Very nice. At first I thought it was a bit big, but i think that on a real life three dimensional torso, it would work really well. Nice to see something different - not a stereotypical threadless design.

lil_faerie

i like lizards. i'd like it more if it were smaller...def like it better w/it facing down.

mamarama

Love the graceful lines. Beautiful!

forgetful_chic

sweet, i love lizards. i love how smooth it is! $5

BlueManBass

love the design, but you do so much more with it. diff color shirt if you ask me, also, i think it'd be gorgeous to have a line of them going up one side of the shirt to the shoulder, switching off on direction

personal opinion, but great style

FamoPuP

I think this would make a great Tattoo. The shirt doesnt look bad either :)

Famo

amoania

i agree with the smaller idea... but it's awesome looking!

ren82

like everyone's already said, smaller would be good but fab design...

dwalk51

Very nice $5

Miss_Beasley

Great! But def. a different shirt color...

guavawava

Very cool. I can't decide which I like better. It would be cool if you could print it so its tail went over the shoulder.

Fisheggs

going around the shirt would be amazing, me likky about 4 points

anoidiona

i think i'd like it better if it was a little smaller as well

Quag
Quag profile pic Alumni

Awesome how it is. Threadless, choose the placement wisely if this is printed :) $5

Stritch84

Excellent. Keep the size!

PhineasX

Not sure how well some of the really thin lines would work when actually printed. But it has potential.

Comron

very smooth lines. great5

sarELITE

his head down
and you get 5

squirrel of doom

very good. i would like it if it sorta came out from under the arm, too. 5$

No account?
Join Us