Close
One second...

Alien Adoption

They're cute, don't mess the house, don't eat your children and can distract you until you're seeing the Oprah Show.

Watch this
murilobenza

They're cute, don't mess the house, don't eat your children and can distract you until you're seeing the Oprah Show.

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

the blue is great..5$

theurbanraptor

i think the A in alien needs a revemp. other than that its pretty fun.

RadimusPrime

Blue one looks alittle too much like Stitch. Perhaps more green tint would help. (not saying "rip-off) I really like the placement. GJ!

maggiebeck

i like it. $5

enlighten_the_messenger

I really love it... it's so cute!

But shouldn't both designs be available for both female-styled and male-styled shirts?

And... on the pinkish one, the balloon color is brighter than the alien color... maybe it should be that way on the blue one, too?

discojunkie

kinda remind me of lilo and stitch

mrdeadhead

i dont know if i'd ever wear an off-lavender shirt. maybe give some more color choices?

Paulige

the aliens are reli gd - nice style too - 5

Please check out my design called 'Midnite Snack' - comments welcome :)

xixita

lilo e stitch?

tinkalicious

i like it, but i think it would be awesome if youswitched the colors- blue for girls and pink for guys. think about it. either wa, it's cool

Brett F.

i dunno, i think i'd like the light blue animal on a pink shirt. that's pretty cool. i really like this image.

cute alien ... almost a little too "lilo & stitch"

murilobenza

Yeah, looking in this way it seems like stitch... sorry

Jakaricat1

I wouldnt worry too much about it looking like Stitch. It's different enough to not be a ripoff. Your idea & execution are excellent. Disney can't corner the market on cute blue aliens.

murilobenza

Lol, 10nks, hey, maybe you can give an up in my other draws! I have another ones that i liked much...

jen52983

Reminds me also of Stitch, or more of a meanish looking teddy bear. Cute either way!

DeadSilence

Murilobenza, you rock :]

LaMola07

Cute. I think I like the blue more than that pink color, maybe you should consider making the colors unisex, instead of pink for girls and blue for guys.

aliens

being an alien i find this offensive. that looks mor e like a teddy bear :(

spunky_laura

Looks the the alien from Lilo and Stitch but without the big ears.

red_tshirt

I love the pink one, because the alien looks more scary:)

Jemae
Jemae profile pic Alumni

=) 5!

rainhadopunk

ae garoto
dei 5$ sem nem ter visto que era sua.
amei! (:

nilludesign

can you reflect the alien?

forgetful_chic

cutest thing in the world! looks more like a bug-eyed bear (so maybe more alien-ish?) but great idea!! i'd totally buy it :)

Buttock

It's cool, but I wish the aliens weren't so much like freakin' stitch!

FlicketySplit

it looks too much like Stitch from Lilo and Stitch

G-Lo

Love this. $5.

No account?
Join Us