Close
One second...

Octo-Sushi

Please have a look at my profile of a close up of the octopus and other colour options... Thanks

Watch this
pip-sticks

Please have a look at my profile of a close up of the octopus and other colour options... Thanks

joolia

that's a fatty octopus! cute, but the design seems a little too big on the shirt

Bisparulz
Bisparulz profile pic Alumni

very cool 5$

se5k
se5k profile pic Alumni

i agree with joolia ... not that it matters, but i'd think s name like tako-maki rolls off the tounge better. but in the end the name doesn't count for much to me.

i'd like it more if his knives were more ... knifey .. ps ... are they knives?

abbster

I thing it's lovely! Fun and great.

discojunkie

hehe cute...but he dare to go into a sushi bar? he'll be chopped up as well :(

gibble

his arms are too chumpy!

FamoPuP

yeah, the knives look like toothbrushes. And sushi (as a theme) is almost getting overdone.

Famo

KiramekiDeath

If it has sushi, it gets a $5 from me!

kissy0560

idk what's up with octopuses and threadless.....

but i like it. :)

Ersind

I like it, but (like a few other people) I think it would be more effective if it was smaller.

Mogodesigner

make it bigger by paula scher

MizMaryT

Blue, please :-)

IneffablePlan

love it all, especially the offset of the blue ink.I think the design would pop a bit more if your oranges/pinks were a bit more orange. They seem a bit too gray to me. its nit picky I know, and I love the rest of your color scheme. I'm going to buy the shirt if you change it or not gawd damnit. ;)

krk

cool

phones

go-go gadget fattypus!

pearly-pants

reminds me of monsters inc. i love that movie.... $5

lil_faerie

adorable! and i love sushi! mmMmm

tigerbeat

supercute! i like the orange.

Flying Mouse
Flying Mouse profile pic Alumni

This is cute, the blue is awesome. $5

Pank Mama

Have you been watching Monsters, Inc. lately?

pip-sticks

No, but I do love that film :)

xarki007

Blue or orange work better than the yellow. I'd like it better if the knives didn't look like brushes.

forgetful_chic

cannibal!!!! lol, love this design! haha, very funny. maybe make his arms look like they are moving really fast. sushi chefs can go crazy. it's great!!

No account?